Reply to post: Re: Get me a babysitter

Giraffe hacks printers worldwide to promote God-awful YouTuber. Did we read that one right?

LucreLout

Re: Get me a babysitter

This is the difference between mainstream media fodder like you and people who seek the actual truth of things. If you're looking at anywhere but his channel PewDiePie will seem like a loud, arrogant, "goofy" douchebag, but if you took the time to actually look you'd see that Felix Kjellberg is an intelligent innovator that simply makes money doing what he loves; making skits, reviewing books, reviewing memes and giving his take on events on the platform (then occasionally playing some games).

He may very possibly be intelligent, but only if your definition of intelligent is "Intelligent relative to a very very stupid person". Sorry kiddo, but no matter how many accounts you set up here to troll us, PweDiePie just is not what we'd consider smart, clever, or intelligent.

We seem to have an infestation of the under 12s, or whatever demented and hapless demographic this particular tuber spends his days targetting. Any chance the admins could pause the new account creation until the tantrum blows over? I've no idea what a t-series is, but it's probably time to subscribe to their channel.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon