Reply to post: Re: Get me a babysitter

Giraffe hacks printers worldwide to promote God-awful YouTuber. Did we read that one right?

SmallWhiteGirl

Re: Get me a babysitter

Old people who think they know things that they don't SMH.

This is the problem with people of the last few generations and people who think they are old souls. You are so stuck in the past and want to be mad at everything that you dog pile some guy.

Wow, he made a racist joke. Grow up, you all hate this guy because he's done better than you, and for the guy who said he'd have no money in the real world - 1 he made a good clothing brand and 2 He has worked multiple jobs and has worked with big companies on projects showing he has what it takes to work as a team (Not to mention his resume probably looks better than some old guy crying on a post about something he doesn't understand). He's done a lot for people, you forget that when people feel worthless they enjoy his videos to feel happy and he's helped charities. You just don't want someone to do something you deem as wrong. you people are what's wrong with the world. Making big deals out of nothing, at least the kids watching him will learn what a joke is. Most likely you'll all get mad about this too, because that's all you are, Mad old men and women crying at a computer while having a mediocre life. *but I'm happy and I have this great life* yeah, that's why you're crying online *But you're doing the same thing* Yea, but I work a lot and can do what I want, it's what it's like being successful. I welcome your tears and anger.

P.S

Some people play football, some people watch others play football

Some people act, some people watch others act

Some people play games, some people watch others play games.

Sorry that kids have more options and enjoy what they enjoy.

xoxo

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon