Reply to post: Re: No headphone socket - no sale

OnePlus 6T: Tasteful, powerful – and much cheaper than a flagship

NonSSL-Login

Re: No headphone socket - no sale

Still have a Oneplus 1 and a OnePlus 3T but the increasing cost and a few annoying Oneplus quirks (no automated quiet times because 'the settings may interfere with the hardware DND switch', battery issues after updates, no Daydream support even though the chipset supported it, among other things) and the increasing price made me think twice about getting another OnePlus.

Ended up getting a s9+ with 256gb of storage for such an awesome deal it worked out cheaper than the OnePlus. Obviously I had to de-bloat it with package manager as I prefer the cleaner OP experience and generally dislike Samsung, but can honestly say im happy with the performance of the phone. The waterproofing and camera quality are worth paying that little bit extra for, even though I actually paid less.

I think my love affair with OP is over now. Loved their first phone but now they are becoming similar prices as other flagships and all have quirks which annoy me to some extent and have terrible support. Hurts my pride to say I like a Samsung phone too, compared to the pride of having an OPO with cyanogenmod as standard.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon