Reply to post: Dear Sir,

Apple hands €14.3bn in back taxes to reluctant Ireland

cray74

Dear Sir,

I have been requested by the Irish Corporate Tax Escrow Fund to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Irish Corporate Tax Escrow Fund has recently collected a large sum of taxes from the Apple Corporation. The taxes have immediately produced moneys equaling € 14,300,000,000. The Irish Corporate Tax Escrow Fund is desirous of releasing this money to taxpayers, however, because of certain regulations of the Irish Government, it is unable to move these funds.

You assistance is requested as a non-Irish citizen to assist the Irish Corporate Tax Escrow Fund, and also the Central Bank of Ireland, in releasing these funds to taxpayers. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United Kingdom account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Irish Corporate Tax Escrow Fund. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Irish Corporate Tax Escrow Fund would agree to allow you to retain 1%, or € 143,000,000 of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Irish law, you must presently be a depositor of at least €143 in a Irish bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Dublin, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Irish Corporate Tax Escrow Fund, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Ireland.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 1890 201 1060. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Irish Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Garret FitzGerald

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon