Reply to post: Re: @codejunky

MPs slam HMRC's 'deeply worrying' lack of post-Brexit customs system

codejunky Silver badge

Re: @codejunky

@AC

"I don't see how people airing their views on the mess the leavers have created is "trying to get in the way of brexit.""

Thats fine, that is the expected as we get with elections as we let off steam about a result we dont like. But legal challenges to stop the result being carried out is. As is unelected party members undermining the government. As is elected party members undermining the government. Add the ongoing propaganda campaign and constant misinformation (just read what I have been replying to on this topic) with repeated attempts to get a second referendum to undo the not yet implemented result of the previous referendum. Those are attempts to get in the way of brexit. We knew the referendum had the possibility of leave when it was proposed yet right now is this customs issue. Why? Is it the gov or civil service dragging their feet on this? And why? The result is known, hard brexit is very well expected so why?

"Yes, hilarious. So much so I was in danger of splitting my sides, which could've been life threatening if it weren't for that extra £350m/week the NHS are now getting."

The official leave campaign was almost as bad as the official remain campaign I know. What has that to do with Farage? He didnt campaign on that, the £350m could be given to the NHS was the official campaigns claim.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon