Reply to post:

US voting server in election security probe is mysteriously wiped

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

It's amusing to watch people who hate Trump beyond all reason (and were sure he'd lose anyway) reduced to clawing the thin ice of "possible election server tampering." Meanwhile their own candidate might soon be facing very serious criminal charges, along with Mueller, Comey, and half the Democrats in DC apparently.

@BJ, that's an example of the thinking that has finally convinced me that the wall is a good idea, but more to keep people in, not out. I'm positive Europe and the rest of the actually developed world will spring for a roof.

The banking sector has been freed again of its obligation to be honest with its customers, which is in itself a major argument to start reducing a dependency of anything financial in the hands of the US (subprime II, coming to you soon), the EPA has been neutered so everything you grow is soon likely to be polluted (not that it could be harvested anyway as all the cheap workers have gone) and soon, the only form of collaboration left is threats as the US slowly turns into a Kremlin annex. That said, I must admit that your approach to population control is creative. First you remove abortions under the excuse "right to live", and then you hand guns to everyone because the full sentence ends with ".. but not that long".

No wonder the smart ones are emigrating, Putin has won.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon