Reply to post: Re: hmm

Soz telcos you're 'low priority' post-Brexit, says leaked gov doc

Lars Silver badge
Happy

Re: hmm

@ heyrick

Apart from that the white paper also admits the UK was always sovereign but that some Brits did not quite get it. I am also slightly surprised about how often the "car manufacture" is mentioned when it's totally foreign owned producing cars for the UK and the rest of the EU. I have no doubt they will in the future produce cars for the UK market but what will happen to the production for the EU market. And what about Airbus.

What a fucking mess you Brits have created for yourself and worst of all you have started to lose friends in the EU because you just cannot hide the arrogance, and that's not just at the top.

What you, May, finally have to understand is that while the UK is almost as important to the EU as France or Germany, the EU is more important to the EU than the UK is to the EU. This is not only about money there is a lot more to it,

My advice to you Brits would be to stop voting in those "Eaton" guys like Cameron, Mogg, they don't live in the past, as I have sometimes claimed, they just don't know the past is in the past.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon