Reply to post: Re: Stevie Stevie Stevie 4 Matt Bryant

Hardball hacker thrown in the cooler for 46 months for guessing rival team's password

Stevie

Re: Stevie Stevie Stevie 4 Matt Bryant

I'm sorry, were you serious when you showed me a story about rusting, leaking munitions from (and I'm quoting from the article you linked) a program shut down in the eighties and tried to pass it off as the stuff that George the Second used as the justification for going to war? I thought you were joking. I was expecting you to link me to pictures of the RV sarin factories that were in the press releases of the time as a serious supporting refutation of my comments.

By that yardstick we should be invading Bosnia on account of their huge stockpiles of landmines. More and more dangerous stuff was found during my lifetime as unexploded Nazi blockbusters in my home town every time they removed the foundations of an old building.

Now you are saying I read another of your websites that are bellweathers of idiocy? Wrong again Matt. You've been swinging and missing since you came up to bat. Ever thought about giving up the prediction game? You really aren't very good at it. And it looks like your automatic spell correction is badly broken. I warned you about your spellchecker. The two technologies are closely linked.

As for the met-on-the-internet lawyers, that would be you. You were the one calling into the electronic void for somone else to sue me for saying something that you took exception to. In point of fact I pretty much stopped taking you seriously at that point. There's a type of poster here who "goes there" early in the dialog and there's nothing any of them have to say that is worth the air they breathed to say it (generally).

And uncontrolled laughing for no readilly apparent reason is not only creepy, it is a sure sign that one needs a break or medical attention. I suggested you take your meds on my first post. I was joking then, but I can see I was perhaps close to the mark.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon