Reply to post: Re: Stevie Stevie Stevie 4 Matt Bryant

Hardball hacker thrown in the cooler for 46 months for guessing rival team's password

Matt Bryant Silver badge
Facepalm

Re: Stevie Stevie Stevie 4 Matt Bryant

"Blimey, Matt, is that you down that hole?...." So, we can add hallucinations and the memory span of a goldfish to your already long list of issues?

"....Find any chemical weapons yet?...." I see the problem here - 2400 WMDs in one cache alone presents an insurmountable obstacle to someone that can only count as high as it takes to use all their fingers and toes. Admit it, you didn't bother to follow either link - scared it might upset your carefully constructed "reality"? BTW, nice to see you're still camping waaaaaaay off topic, presumably because you got so trounced on the original subject. It's not even as if you can try and escape the humiliation by claiming "trolling" seeing as your efforts would embarrass the most uninhibited and uneducated schoolboy troll. Which can only lead me to conclude you also failed to find a responsible adult to help you. This is my surprised face, honest.

Indeed, from the frantic, flailing and unquestioning nature of your posts, I would also have to conclude you are one of Lauri Love's only-ever-met-on-the-Internet buddies. We have the ignorance of the law, the unquestioning acceptance of hacktivist "ideals", the wannabe-rebel socio-political "viewpoint" (if you can call blinkered a viewpoint), and the complete inability to actually discuss a point in a coherent manner - you are an Occupy/Dickileaks/Anonyputz groupie, probably a Corbyn/Bernie supporter, and live in your parents' basement. No wonder Lauri is your hero. I'd claim my prize but I'm too busy laughing at you.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon