Reply to post: Re: Stevie Stevie 4 Matt Bryant

Hardball hacker thrown in the cooler for 46 months for guessing rival team's password

Stevie

Re: Stevie Stevie 4 Matt Bryant

So I'm an idiot for reading some website you believe to be a yardstick of idiocy, then I'm a worse idiot for not reading it but I'm an even bigger idiot for reading a UK tabloid which is apparently an even better yardstick of lunacy, then an even bigggerest idiot for not reading it and am so stupid I can't read at all?

This level of fiendish disputation is becoming so convoluted I suspect you've lost track of where you are.

The NYT link you supplied resulted in a blank page when I followed it. Call me Nigel von Hindenthrust the Third but I had better things to do than track down an article suggested by a rabid frother for myself on a workday.

I will take your advice not to read the other site to which you linked, but am left wondering why you bothered to link it if you didn't want me to read it. You must be using that same "logic" you used to cleverly show me how stupid I am despite not a single prediction of my reading habits on your part being true.

Keep digging, Matt. You might yet find WMD of your very own buried deep down there, wherever you are. I'm sure there's a dossier or CIA report saying that they are there.

Oh, and you misspelled "Democrat" again. I think your browser's dictionary must be corrupted.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon