Reply to post: Re: Stevie Re: 4 Matt Bryant

Hardball hacker thrown in the cooler for 46 months for guessing rival team's password

Matt Bryant Silver badge
FAIL

Re: Stevie Re: 4 Matt Bryant

"Don't know what indymedia is....." Why am I not surprised. Maybe I should have said "Daily Mirror reader"?

"....Actually, according to the congressional records, some of the banking industry giants were complaining, mightily afeared that a crash was around the corner....." Yet still the Dummicrats did nothing. So, you're admitting they ignored Bush, ignored the Fed, and ignored the bankers - whose advice did the Dummicrats need to actually open their eyes? What, did Sonny and Cher have to get back together and sing it in a song? Seriously, please do tell me who you think had to warn Congress of the subprime problem for them to actually take notice?

"....When your personal insurance scheme is guaranteed to crash the system your personal wealth is built around, you are stupid...." Just about all the banks, pensions and insurance companies I have ever heard of, in the US and Europe, had investments that included CDS polluted with subprime mortgages. Most still trade and swap debts. I'm betting even you have some form of bank account, savings or pension, which means you indirectly invested in them too, so you just called yourself stupid - something we can finally agree on!

"....Turns out while people were watching the Florida vote recounting shenanigans, Cheyney (sic) was busy filling the presiden's (sic) staff roster with his own people...." Blah, blah, blah, nothing to do with how Bush was pointing out the problem to Congress years before 2008. Please try and stay at least within sight of the topic. I get it, a lot of you Lefties have a hardon for mindlessly hating Cheney, but the reality is you can't just use his name and apportion blame for everything to him. Cheney alone was not the majority of members of Congress, the Dummicrats were; Cheney was not Barney Frank running interference for Freddie Mae and Fannie Mac; and Cheney was not in control of Freddie Mae and Freddie Mac when they were spending taxpayers dollars to vacuum up bad mortgage debts in pursuit of Dummicrat housing policies. And if Bush "doesn't register on the old Stevie IQ detector", what does that say about the Dummicrats that ignored Bush's warnings? Are you sure you IQ detector can register IQs greater than double figures as your "musings" make me think you haven't had any experience of anyone with a triple-digit IQ?

".....Still no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq....." Ssscccchhhwwwiiiiinngg! Once again, having dealt himself a losing hand, one of our more "liberal" posters tries to segway off into a topic they feel a lot safer on. And, once again, they fall fowl of the same old problem - baaaahlieving what they have been spoonfed and not doing any research of their own. Start here to fill in at least one of the glaring gaps in your knowledge. Please note the testimony of Major Jarrod Lampier, who was told his discovery of 2400 chemical rockets hidden in a former Iraqi Republican Guards base was "nothing of significance"! Don't tell me, your "WMD detector" is as selective (or just as broken) as your "IQ detector"?

"....Without prejudice...." Whilst prejudice is obviously one of your issues, it is your overwhelming ignorance of the matters at hand that should be giving you the greatest pause for thought. Oh, there's another problem - you and original thought, an unlikely combination given the evidence in your posts.

Look, I know there are a number of you whacktivist, Occupy/Anonyputz types that think all computer crime "against The Man" should receive rapturous applause rather than jail time, but you really need to understand you are a tiny minority, you have no clue when it comes to the working of the law, let alone government or business, and the reality just doesn't change if you mope and whine about it being unfair. TBH, grow up.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon