back to article Fifa 11 vs Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Loyalty in football is a strange thing. Through thick and thin, we stay behind our fave football teams. We remain very opinionated about which broadcaster is better. But we're all glory hunters when it comes to football games - we want the best. Loyalty only lasts so long. There's only ever been two footie games that bring such …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. TeeCee Gold badge
    Coat

"...I have found it impossible to score with Emile Heskey."

Maybe you should try charging him £1000?

2. Jimmy Floyd

ISS

I'm glad you mentioned ISS. That game (ISS '98, specifically) was an absolute classic and the cause of many a 4am gaming session.

3. Stu Wilson
    Joke

sorry this ins't realistic enough

if Heskey isn't falling on the floor very 5 minutes, how are we to respect these games?

4. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

Fifa? Pah!

Have to say I've spent more time playing Sensible Soccer downloaded from Xbox Live than Fifa 2010 on my Xbox. The thing is, Sensi is fun. Remember fun? Quickly loading up a game and giving it a blast? Fifa might be "realistic" but it lacks any kind of fun factor and quickly becomes a chore.

5. Citizen Kaned

fifa for me too

if you need PES licensing then just download the wenb option file and import it.

i have to say fifa has edged it again for me. fifa has lost a lot of room for movement tho - PES is much better this year than last, excelling in the strategy side of things. i hate the fixed camera angles tho.

i found scoring much easier on fifa this year. i can only suggest you use more real-life tactics to play tho - i guess you were a speed freak on the last years' version? ive scored many goals from all over the shop and plenty of crossed headers too. and ive only played about 20 games as i was on honeymoon when this was released.

EA still annoy me tho that many aspects and problems in previous versions are still there. poor player selection and reactions are 2 of the worst for me.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like