back to article Sarah Palin 'boob job' debate dominates US right - and left

US political bloggers were working overtime last night on the most crucial issue since the healthcare debate - has Sarah Palin had a boob job? Since her abortive bid for the White House number two slot Palin has given herself over to campaigning while ducking the actual governing bit. She resigned as governor of Alaska without …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Thanks for the...

...up front exposure Reg.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Heart

I think shes attractive

Sarah Palin : The VICE president. I'd solve the drilling in Alaska debate.

1. heyrick Silver badge

She's "pretty" [*] until...

...she opens her mouth. Then it's oh my God, go away...

* - though not my type, I should add.

1. Bonzo the Wonder Dog
        Thumb Up

Darn Tootin'

Sarah Palin has a voice that could strip the paint off a dump truck.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Thumb Up

PILF

P for Politican obviously ;)

Thinking about it though, I'd imagine she'd bite off your head at the moment of climax and then eat your remains afterwards!

3. George Nacht
    WTF?

people...

... "with experience in having breasts" ?!?

Jeez, there is so much wrong with this sentence, I do not know where to start!

Please, tell me that the original sentence was "....in having breasts augmented", or some such.

Otherwise, is it so difficult to say "women, both actual and trannies" ? Would it be so much of a mouthful..... PUN NOT INTENDED!

As for Sarah Palin´s look changes, well... shrug-sigh-not the most pressing matter right now, ya know?

1. Richard 116
      Happy

Hmmm...

...think you might be taking this story a little too seriously?

2. Sorry that handle is already taken. Silver badge

Sense of humour malfunction?

I simply found the line amusing, nothing more.

4. Red Bren
    Paris Hilton

Contextual advertising

Sarah Palin's breasts and Hiscox Insurance. Does one cover the other?

5. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

Nomenclature

Please used the approved phrasing & tags: Bulgarian Airbags

Team Register, I'm disappointed in you.

1. Wallyb132
      FAIL

Well Actually...

The correct term would be Bulgarian Funbags... Bulgarian Airbags would refer to the pre-augmented size...

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

airbags v. funbags

if Airbags is good enough for Lester Haines ....:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/02/26/california_shooting/

6. Winkypop Silver badge
    Thumb Down

Boob Job?

Nah, she's just a regular boob.

7. Anonymous John

Title

I like being kept abreast of the news.

8. Rogerborg

Liberal Media Lies

I'm sure she just prayed super-extra-hard and gosh! There they were.

By the way, I wouldn't touch her "number two slot" with yours.

9. Chris Hatfield

Grow old gracefully, ma'am

I dislike boob jobs - ugly scars. Also you the texture is really off-putting.

A women's attractiveness is linked to how fertile she is. As Palin gets less able to have a baby, her biological sign will indicate she is less attractive.

I really despare when very attractive young ladies feel they have the need to get one. What's really important is

- the face

- symettry

- healthy - i.e. not obese or fat. Do some running darling, don't just starve yourself

10. Christopher E. Stith

Nah.

Take a look elsewhere around the pics. Her waist and hips gained several sizes as well. Larger breasts are part of a thin woman gaining a few pounds. They are mostly fat, after all. She might have had a little work done on them, like a lift. She may even have had some minor augmentation, but I don't think it's necessary when you compare her overall change in weight. We might be looking at just a better bra and a few extra glasses of wine per week.

1. John I'm only dancing
      Stop

Most of her fat

Is between the ears.

11. Robert Carnegie Silver badge

I suppose if I am cross about Lewis Page then I should object to this as well.

Simply getting a good brassiere that fits you properly is, famously, a step that many women haven't taken. I would like to reach out to those women and... that isn't important. I think Marks and Spencer can do it for you. I wonder if they would do it for me... also not important.

But you can go a step beyond "good brassiere". To "fantastic". There are amazingly creative people at work. Look at this, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimo_%28Marvel_Comics%29

12. Robert Carnegie Silver badge

Once again I look forward to the sanity of [The Daily Show].

Last week, ethnically British fake investigative reporter John Oliver (he was on [Mock the Week] a couple of times) reached out and touched Larry Craig (Wikipedia: you'll be breathtaken).

It's like Simon Baron Cohen but good.

Touching isn't his big thing, but I want to see him on Sarah Palin. As an investigator. Breathtaken.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Simon Baron Cohen

Haven't heard of him, is he any good?

1. Kay Burley ate my hamster

:D

Haha and Oliver is a bit of a tit (Pun intended), although funny from time to time...

2. Robert Carnegie Silver badge

Whoops! The man who mistook a comedian for Simon Baron Cohen

I was thinking of Sacha Baron Cohen, I think they're cousins (really) but in different lines of work. Simon Baron Cohen is a psychiatrist. He has some controversial but good ideas about the autistic spectrum, but I think when it comes to comedy he's no Richard Wiseman. But neither am I.

Sacha Baron Cohen plays as Ali G, Borat from Khazakhstan, and Bruno, and the film clip of him as the second character pretending that he does not know how to use a lavatory "upgraded" him for me to somebody that you change TV channel to avoid seeing them.

I'm not sure about the last sentence, but you probably get the idea. Perhaps it works better in German.

13. S Larti
    Thumb Up

I think we know

the biggest tit of the lot.

14. Graham Bartlett

"number two slot Palin"

And we all know which slot number twos come out of. Never was there a more appropriate turn of phrase.

15. ravenviz Silver badge
    Coat

Well

She did have her knockers.

16. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

She had to choose

between getting a brain and breast augmentation. Knowing her base, it was a no-brainer.

Mine's the one with bulging pockets.

17. TeeCee Gold badge
    Coat

Only two huge boobs plastered all over the press?

Must be one of Palin's better weeks......

18. Apocalypse Later

Disgusting sexists

Yes, the lot of you.

1. Justabloke 1
      Happy

yeah....

great isn't it ?

:D

19. Anonymous Coward
    Heart

@Apocalypse Later

Is that you Sarah Bee, Mistress of Moderatrices?

On a related note, I have to agree with you - men can have breasts too, and most of the nerds here will have them too!!

1. Sarah Bee (Written by Reg staff)

Re: @Apocalypse Later

No, this is me, I don't have any sock puppets on here.

Kind of sexist of you to assume the only person complaining about sexism on here is me, no?

20. Carol Orlowski
    WTF?

Flat chested Sarah in this pic

Sarah is a celebrity now so this just comes along with the territory. Palin fans adore her for her outward beauty. Even Glenn Beck called her "one HOT grandma"...

Sarah had averaged sized ones all during the campaign. Then in Dec. 2009 while in Hawaii they disappeared. Flatter than Piper take a look here and you be the judge:

http://tinyurl.com/2fx76w6

Then just a few days ago WA LA! they reappear at Belmont. Must be Victoria's secret super padded wonder bra. It reminds me of that 8 month “pregnancy” photo where she padded her stomach with a square shaped pillow.

21. Charlie van Becelaere
    IT Angle

As always

no pics = didn't happen.

22. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

pew pewpew

The boob job she has is herself, she's quite the boob piece of work.

23. Morpho Devilpepper
    Joke

That settles it

The entirety of conservative American males will desert the GOP in favor of the "Teat" Party. This in spite of the fact that their policy platform is titsup.

24. TkH11

Food for thought

If she offered you a feel, would you say no?

Thinking about it, think that it's Sarah Palin, I'm not even sure of the answer myself.

25. BarryMc

What happened to the news being dumbed down?

I can't possibly comprehend this 'news' without either genuine pics, or some kind of mock-up (Lego would be acceptable). Or, you could go for the 24hr News Channel effort, and stick someone outside her front-door on a 24/7 OB.

26. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

No boob job, just weight gain, look at the waists in the pictures

HI, when women gain alot of weight, their boobs do get bigger. Compare the skinny waist in red out fit and baggy clothes in the first two shots. The third shot is revealing tight, thin material that shows her natural curves. Why the fuss, women get boob jobs all the time.

27. Witty username

Hahah

"The high level political analysts have spoken to a number of people "with experience in having breasts" "

or as we used to call them, "women"

This topic is closed for new posts.