back to article Wall-punching Brit gamer foams (milk) at the mouth

We don't know what the gamers among you make of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, but here's one young Brit's analysis of it after an evidently intense 17 hour session at the console (NSFW): Well, suffice it to say that since posting his thoughtful critique last week, this petulant young man has become a bit of a YouTube …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Wow...

17 hours? Only took me 5hrs 48mins...

Jeez. I thought it was pretty good...

2. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

Rating

Is that first one even old enough to be playing it?

3. Pirate Dave Silver badge
    Pirate

Noooo....

video games don't cause violence and depression in pubescent youths. There must be some mistake...

4. Anonymous Coward
    WTF?

What ...

A complete fucking nutter.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

We are doomed ...

not by Al-Qaueda, the Bankers or the Politicos but by this. No icon as there isn't one suitable for this Singularity of Stupidity.

6. Lee 7

WTF!!!!

Seriously W.T.F?????

7. Scott Mckenzie

I understand his frustration..

...he clearly has a PS3.

That would be enough to make me want to hit a wall too!

8. Conor Turton
    FAIL

Here's a fiver....

GO BUY A LIFE. Its a game FFS. What a bell end. 17 hours straight probably because he's got no mates and no bird and TBH if that's what the whiney little runt is like, he won't be getting any anytime soon.

What a dick.

9. James Hughes 1

Some people need to get out more....

And start punching some hoodies instead of the wall.

10. Barry 3
    Terminator

17hrs?

The question is: why play something you don't like for 17hrs?

Anyone else spot the Carebear on the shelf behind him?

11. Richard 39

OMG

It's just a bloody computer game, that kid has issues, many issues. Is this what kids are like nowadays, crybaby self-harmers because they can't play a game??

Get a hair cut, sort out your attitude and get a job you freak!

12. Dave Ross
    FAIL

Well...

I bought it at the weekend, and frankly it's been nothing but trouble.

Unexpected crashes (taking down the whole system!) and on monday evening it stopped working altogether.

Frankly, "must try harder"!

13. Christopher Rogers
    WTF?

I hate

the fucking internets.

14. Georgees

Best thing is...

He's 19. He's an adult.

Also, he may have done it on vet first time around which would have taken him a bit longer. 17hrs seems a bit much though.

15. JetSetJim
    FAIL

Errr... + @Rating

If he didn't like it, why did he play it for 17 hours straight? Not surprising that he's a bit upset at having wasted all that money & time, but then again the sequence of him punching the wall obviously shows his pain threshold is higher than most folks so maybe he didn't mind playing a game he didn't like.

As to the age issue, his YouTube account says he's ner-ner-ner-19, so that's ok.

16. Jon Double Nice

I just can't get enough

Modern Warfare 2, it's super awesome online on PS3.

I haven't freaked out on any milk yet though.

17. petrolhead
    Alien

zoomer

What a bampot. Someone needs to send the men in white coats round.

Alien, because you can see the resemblance.

18. Steve Pettifer
    WTF?

Mentalist

Mental. Surely you'd know if the game wasn't for you within a couple of hours at most. That dude needs to get outside and join the real world. Or be sectioned. Or both.

19. Ron Murray

Seriously ...

This kid needs help.

20. Anonymous Coward
    Grenade

Apparently....

....this tool has his own webs(h)ite, google 'jono11' and prepare to have intense feelings of hatred overwhelm you!

It's the teeth that give him away....

21. R 4
    Unhappy

He feels upset.

Now I am depressed.

22. Anonymous Coward
    Grenade

@Pirate Dave

I TOTALLY AGREE WIF YOUR ENLIGHTENED POINT OF VIEW! That poor yoof never saw it coming! Our yoofs need to be protected from predatory vidya game studios. And soon, before all our plaster walls have little knuckle dimples in them.

inb4 brigade of commenters posting their standard drivel about personal responsibility, nanny state... LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

23. Bob H
    Coffee/keyboard

Hmmm...

Someone has bigger issues I think....

24. Robin 1
    FAIL

All those violent games and the boy still can't punch properly.

The boy needs to learn how to punch properly. Between the first and second knuckle, son. Anything else nets you a broken hand.

25. Cameron Colley

Why?

Why play a game you don't like?

Why do you care if you finish a game?

Why does drinking milk have anything to do with a game?

Why punch a wall and not break the game?

Why put the video up on YouTube?

Why is this guy allowed to be without a care worker long enough to make this video?

In fact, just why?

With any luck he's already topped himself after listening to a pop song he hates for 48 hours straight.

26. Valerion

He's 19??!!

Holy shit, this person can VOTE! And serve on a Jury!

27. Anonymous Coward
    WTF?

Mmmm ... milky milky?

laaaverly :D

28. Anonymous Coward
    IT Angle

Drugs are bad, mkay?

That, children, is why drugs are bad.

Sadly, there's no icon for the dole office. If you're gonna post a video of yourself losing the plot because a game is too hard, don't apply for a job in IT.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.

29. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

Our armed forces - fighting for our way of life. Yeesh.

I bet our boys & girls in Iraq and Afghanistan feel better knowing that this tard is gettin so angry about the state of modern warfare. No... wait....

30. Alex 32
    FAIL

Erm.. Guys/Gals...!

This is a pisstake..

It's not him being serious.. I would have thought the Pi55TakeFilms banner would have been noted..

You have all failed. Goodbye

31. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

Mmmm

Took me just under six hours, including the airport massacre, I was going slowly.

This chap however appears to be a prime candidate to bee seen on the news wondering around the streets, in only his underpants weilding an axe at passing pensioners.

But do not concern yourself, according to the old bill and govt, these are extremely rare cases

32. Frank 6
    Thumb Down

lobotomy

it has its uses.

33. JasonH
    Paris Hilton

Posterity

I would like to sit in on his job interviews in years to come, when the interviewer has done his background research (i.e. Googled the candidate's name) and found this video. Whatever he tries to do, wherever he goes, this clip will haunt him for some many, many years to come.

And he made it himself. And posted it himself.

What a twat...

Paris, well, because she knows how to make a video clip...

34. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@Richard 39

You see one kid acting like an idiot and assume that all kids are like that?

Fail for that and double fail for not spotting it's a spoof.

35. Alex 14

Funny to begin with...

but I bet you it's just a viral ad: "I hate Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2! Hear me unnaturally state the title in full and hold up the box for pointless illustration!"

I hereby confiscate all lulz relating to it, past and present.

36. sychosis
    Unhappy

Noooooooo

It really upsets me to see he is a fellow villa supporter.

37. Josh 15
    Thumb Up

LOL

This is *exactly* what the interwebz was invented for.

38. Tom 15

Mental

This kid is absolutely mental; I mean what sane person thought World at War was any good?

39. serviceWithASmile
    Grenade

just one thing i'm wondering about

did that make anyone else want to vomit?

and one other thing.... to the load of people who posted various "i completed it in 3hours 12 minutes and 3 nanoseconds while having a wank and asphyxiating myself" that's firstly nothing to be proud of and secondly not a good thing in terms of the game. And it makes you look like fools.... pay £45 ~ £55 for 6 hours of gameplay that is apparently extremely easy to beat, and the (frankly) generic multiplayer?

The only reason everyone keeps going on about this game is because activision spent more money than god has hyping it up. It's nothing special its just another bloody FPS. and a sequel at that.

fail.....

40. Paul RND*1000
    WTF?

Heh.

Let's not be too hard on the chap. Even if he's for real, compared to most of the people who post comments on YouTube, he's really quite lucid, rational and level-headed.

I mean really, reading most YouTube comments makes me wish I could somehow steer this entire planet into the heart of the sun.

41. Anonymous Coward
    Grenade

sh*t on the villa

What a nut job.

Was he playing the short single player campaign for 17 hours straight? or was he trying to level up in multi player?

He didn't look old enough to be playing the game as it is - I'm sure he lied about his age on youtube so he can see rude vids anyway! :D

42. Lawrence 7
    Grenade

Grim!

OOF That was pretty grim, and I doubt it was a spoof. Even if it was it was far too much. Its funny how on the internet everyone is a cunt, but thought el reg commentards had a bit more to them than to join a world wide chorus of putting a fucked up kid down.

The Response video is piss funny, however.

/Hippocrite.

43. Tech Hippy
    FAIL

Fail...

http://www.jono11.co.uk/Popular.html - 'My Popular Life'

*speechless*

44. MeRp
    Thumb Down

suprisingly weak...

It seems that, with the extent of this young man's pugilistic efforts towards his domicile, there would be greater damage to the wall.

45. Chika
    Coffee/keyboard

Badgers badgers badgers badgers...

The first vid... yeah. The next version will probably show up as "I've been playing PINGAS for 17 hours straight" or something like that, if it hasn't already. To be honest, he deserves nothing less.

The second vid... well, it's a giggle!

46. Cameron Colley

RE: Erm.. Guys/Gals...!

Then colour me fooled. Frankly I'd not expected someone to go to the length of making their hands up to look like they punched a wall for such a dull and largely unfunny video. Is it a skit, is there a genre I'm missing out on?

47. Pirate Dave Silver badge
    Pirate

@AC

Heh. I guess I'm old now and have my own teenage kids and think about these things more. It was a rather pitiful display.

my guess is he kept getting his ass fragged online by young(er) punks, and after 17 hours was ready to blow. Prolly needs a nappy change and a warm bottle and he'd go right off to sleep.

48. Jonathan McComb
    WTF?

Ebbeh....... *blink*

The tit in the first vid is proof why people should have to pass a psychological examination, before being allowed to have access to the big wide, unfiltered internet....

An intelligence test should be mandatory to access to a pc as well.. an IQ of 70 should keep folk like him from causing irreversible harm to others :D

49. Anonymous Coward
    Grenade

give a retard.....

give a retard a camera and youtube and this is what you get....

50. Rod S
    Alien

Masculinity fail

Real or for show, no real man would act like that, especially if he's an adult. Bring him to South Africa and we'll sort him out, we have aliens :-)

51. Anthony Gamble

guys....

I love these comments....the IT industry is so sensible (honestly)!

Anyway.....he should count himself lucky....Manic Miner that just wraps back to level 1 again - at least you can finish COD.

52. Daniel Wilkie

@Servicewithasmile

To be fair, I got 7 horus out of the single player campaign (and about the same out of split screen) for £26 from Morrissons :p

I think actually despite peoples frequent argument that its strength is the multiplayer, the singleplayer is very underrated, it's a good bit of storytelling for a game.

Still, roll on Mass Effect 2.

53. Lord Lien
    Paris Hilton

Most amusing....

Ha ha! What a dime-bar... anyone got milk?

Paris because she stays up all night making videos that appear on the internet too.

54. ElReg!comments!Pierre
    Unhappy

Poor guy had a bad day...

and his application to beautifulpeople.com was rejected, too.

55. Dale Morgan
    Paris Hilton

Wait for it...

There'll be a video up with some screaming eyeliner wearing bloke shouting "leave call of duty modern warfare 2 alone"

Paris because she complete modern warfare 2 on veteran within 20 minutes

56. Andy Enderby 1

care in the community.....

what a tool

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like