back to article Skype bot airport action, Retpolining into 2019, old Kubernetes versions for the chop in Azure, and much more Microsoft

While the drama of the aborted Windows 10 October update continued to unfold last week and excited buyers received their shiny Surface devices, Microsoft kept itself busy flinging out new development tools and battling buggy CPUs. Harrassed travellers to have a glorious, Skype-based future? Heathrow passengers struggling to …

1. Paul Eagles

Nice photo. Where did you get it from? From my Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/p/RFx0u-IGFS/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet) perhaps?

The reason I ask is that it's a photo I took 6 years ago today. There's plenty of photos taken in Heathrow Terminal 5 but that's definitely my photo. Note the person it the yellow & blue top to the left of the photo and the person with the wet floor warning signs underneath the BSOD.

1. Paul Eagles

I just remembered that I submitted this picture to El Reg some time ago when they were discussing BSOD's.

1. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge

Photos of BSODs found in intriguing places are never old

It's a good photo.

2. diodesign (Written by Reg staff) Silver badge

"Where did you get it from?"

From you, you doofus. You submitted it to us as an example BSoD - see the image caption link.

C.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Note to self

Fly through Gatwick

1. John Gamble

Re: Note to self

Fly through Gatwick

I see the Queen Mary 2 is still crossing the Atlantic. If you're starting from North America, it's a scant seven days to Southampton. Simplicity itself, and you can get lots of work done. Then an easy 2 1/2 hour train ride to London.

Humour aside, I do wonder about internet connectivity aboard ship. Hmm. Time to make travel plans...

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like