back to article Sarah Palin gets righteously punk'd

US vice-presidential hopeful and Alaskan MILF pin-up Sarah Palin this weekend demostrated that she's more than ready to mix it up with the world's movers and shakers when she fielded a call from none other than French prez Nicolas Sarkozy. Or rather, when she chewed the fat with Canadian radio wags Sébastien Trudel and Marc- …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Gulfie
    Thumb Down

Palin a MILF?

I'm assuming that by MILF you mean Mom I'd Like to Forget - lets face it, after tomorrow, assuming polls go the way of the predictions, she'll hopefully go back to being a relative nobody. Hell, I can't even remember the name of Bush Jr's number two (but then I couldn't tell you who Gordon Brown's number two is either).

I imagine only Alaskans could think of this woman using the traditional meaning, and even then only after they've been out in the wilderness for six months with no huskies to keep them company...

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Oh just like they checked out Joe the Plumber

'hmmm he is mentioning Joe, I will mention Joe', oh how grown up and this person wants to rule a great big chunk of merkin land.

They just tit for tat, it is like watching children, anyone want to play with the big red button?

3. AC
    Coat

poor, really poor,

Not that these guys are biased at all to a candidate ... I wonder how many times they tried to ring/con obama?

us presidential elections become more and more like juvenile school playground bickering every tiem they roll round. it would be funny if the "winner" wasn't in control of such power.

with the way it looks, we are going to have a complete wanker in the white house like some sort of bizarre hippy fantasy. time for a 4 year holiday to the moon or mars me thinks.

mines the ones that actually a space suit

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Oooh, kitty can scratch!

Obama's people using even this little annoyance as an opportunity to have a dig at the other team!

5. N1AK

Don't worry AC

"with the way it looks, we are going to have a complete wanker in the white house" I don't know what polls you are looking at but there is no way McCain is going to win this one ;)

6. Anonymous Coward
    Pirate

Plain Palin a MILF????

Hardly.

Soon tho' she'll just be McCain's Pa'in, we hope.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Re: Palin a MILF?

"Hell, I can't even remember the name of Bush Jr's number two (but then I couldn't tell you who Gordon Brown's number two is either)."

Frighteningly enough, when a pub conversation turned to the Merkin election I had serious trouble remembering who the current US vice president was (Dick Cheney) and then pointed out that the only time we ever heard about Cheney was when he either had a heart attack or shot somebody.

As for Crash Gordon's number two, I don't think it matters as the entire government is a crock of shit. If pushed though I'd have to say it's the unspeakably horrible Harriet Harpy-person.

8. Roger Williams
    Alert

@Gulfie

> Hell, I can't even remember the name of Bush Jr's number two

Erm, does the name Dick Cheney ring a bell?

When you consider that Cheney has been instrumental in shaping the Bush administration's policies on Iraq and the "war on terrorism", and spinning public support for Merkin foreign policy in a way that even the President dared not do, you'll realise why the Vice Presidential candidates need to be scrutinised rather carefully!

But I can't disagree with you otherwise...

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Not funny.

"Not that these guys are biased at all to a candidate ... I wonder how many times they tried to ring/con obama?"

Maybe they didn't think he was funny. If it wasn't so serious, I'd find the prospect (however remote the polls tell us it is) of Palin being a heartbeat away from the hot seat quite hilarious. How a campaign can bash the opposition for lack of foreign policy experience and then pick that parochial nitwit as a running mate, I'll never fathom.

It's been said before: Palin is only attractive compared to the usual run of politicos.

10. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

I think...

...the prank caller should be vilified, generally insulted, suspended, given blanket media coverage, inappropriately commented on by several world leaders, and eventually sacked. Especially when this is funded by our license fee mon... Ah- sorry wrong story.

11. Anonymous Coward
    Unhappy

@N1AK

That's the problem then, I see the election as like asking "would you rather have your cock cut off or bitten off?"

neither are acceptable answers and tragically we are going to have to put up with it for four years.

12. Pierre

Why didn't they ring Obama?

Well, maybe because Hustler didn't produce a "chick" flick on him? That would seem like a good reason not to ring him and congratulate him about his last adult movie. Wouldn't it?

13. blackworx
    Happy

@ Simon Ward

"Crash Gordon" lol

14. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

The Masked Avengers?

They don't look very masked in the picture (and I'm not entirely sure what they're avenging). Still, at least their prank calls are funny over there. All we get is that piss poor Brand & Ross stunt which, let's face it, was hardly funny enough to lose your job over.

Oh, and @N1AK - I'll go with "bitten" thanks, if it really has to be either.

15. James

Different standards

Christopher Martin actually has a point there - compare this to the BBC's obscene nuisance call. Apart from the obvious, lying about who the speaker was, this was a harmless practical joke. The BBC's stunt should get the perpetrators fired, if not prosecuted - this seems legitimate.

16. J
    Alien

@Gulfie

"Hell, I can't even remember the name of Bush Jr's number two"

Hm, ye haven't been paying attention, then. His name is Darth Vader, and he is the real POTUS. But since they would never be able to elect THAT, they put a likable (to the moron majority) dumb puppet as the Prez instead, just for show, while the real president ran the show in the shadows.

Obviously.

17. Sceptical Bastard

Tell me that wasn't really Palin...

... or was it? If so, god help us all.

18. Mr Blonde
    Paris Hilton

No Fair - punking the villiage idiot

Maybe she could wink or flash a leg or something.

Paris because she's obviously more intelligent and infinitely hotter.

19. Daniel B.
    Coat

Re: Palin a MILF?

It may have to do that by politician's standards, she looks better; or that "hockey mom" image she tried to convey. I'd bet my money on that photoshopped pic that roamed the internet not long ago, though; the body from the original model was pretty nice!

Anyway, how can anyone forget Bush's VP? There were a lot of jokes about the US being run by "Bush & Dick"... hm... no wonder the US is screwed right now.

20. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

RE: bitten or cut

two questions:

(1) who would be doing the biting?

(2) what implement would be used for the cutting

21. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Sarkozy?

She said we needed a man like him in the government here? Holy shit-n-shinola. I know things are bad here but they aren't that bad yet.

Paris 'cause she is the opposite of Palin, Paris lets stupid things go into her mouth.

This topic is closed for new posts.