back to article Microsoft sparks up Ignite with fresh Azure, Office 365 features

Microsoft has kicked off its annual Ignite conference with a fresh crop of products and services for the enterprise. Redmond is making Azure, Office, and Microsoft 365 the focal points of the rollout, talking up each product's benefits for business customers. Azure stacks up and ships out Among the big announcements this is …

1. ColonelClaw

New Skype, Bing and Linkedin integration?

Kill me now

2. Anonymous Coward
    Windows

The future is now!

One Graph API to rule them all!

1. hplasm
      Devil

Re: The future is now!

"One Graph API to rule them all!"

eek! Don't bring graphs into this... this means...powerpoint!

3. Hans 1
    Joke

My Raspberry pi has better uptime than Azure/Office 365, just saying .... and, it occasionally happens, on weekends, that I forget to power it on ...

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Is it just me or is this starting to sound like farcebook for business?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

3 Office 365 minus 87 users and counting.

I might put those numbers on a ribbon.

5. David 132 Silver badge
    Trollface

Typo?

Microsoft is also aiming a new crop of Windows 10 S hardware

"crop"?

Huh, funny, it's not even as if the 'o' key is anywhere near the 'a' key...

6. Anonymous Coward
    Facepalm

Has to be said!

Satnav's keynote presentation was dire

7. dougkiwi

So when can I get password blacklisting on my on-prem Active Directory logins, hmmm? Something that might help secure those emails? I'd even be willing to create the bad-password database myself, if the format wasn't too complicated.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

"So when can I get password blacklisting on my on-prem Active Directory logins, hmmm?"

Why would you need to blacklist complex passwords that had not been previously used? You apparently don't understand how to enforce strong passwords...

8. razorfishsl

Missing off their list is uptime of < 97%

Oh..... and they missed off the new T&C requirements,

that state all data related to performance and up-times are considered the proprietary internal information of Microsoft and must not be disclosed, without prior written authorization from MS

9. Michael

Linux support yet?

Any chance they have announced support for video calls in Skype for business in Linux. I'm fed up searching for a windows PC to be able to join meetings and can't get the company to switch to anything sane that works everywhere.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like