back to article Apple pulls iPad BrickWare

Apple has pulled iOS 9.3.2, for 9.7-inch for the iPad Pro, after it bricked the devices upon installation. Cupertino's told iMore it's working on a working version of the software as fast as is feasible. ® Apple has pulled the iOS 9.3.2 update for the 9.7-inch iPad Pro and is working on a fix. Comment: pic.twitter.com/ …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

OK, this is funny because mine worked quite happily (iPad 3, though). What happens now? Uninstall?

1. D@v3

Air 2

My Air 2 worked fine too, which isn't a surprise considering the problem seems to be with the iPad Pro..... (albeit the smaller one)

2. J__M__M

don't even

With the way you guys are cramming updates down our throats these days, if you brick anything of mine, well, your stores sure do have a lot of glass and, well, bricks will be bricks. Not really. Really. No, not really. Well, you never know.

Seriously, I'm not going to upgrade my damn phone when I'm 3000 miles away from home, you egotistical effing morons. So shove off.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: don't even

I'm impressed you're important enough for Apple to time this software release specifically to maximise the distance you're from home :)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon