back to article Ouch... right in the VIDEO GAME: Lizard Squad attacks XBox, Twitch

The hacker crew calling itself the "Lizard Squad" has followed up on high profile assaults on Sony over the weekend with online attacks on Xbox Live and Twitch, a broadcast platform for gamers. Lizard Squad knocked out Twitch after launching a denial of service attack on the service on Tuesday night, but XBox Live proved more …

1. Tzhx

Not sure Anon is dissasosciating itself?

In article:

>> The hacktivist collective has disassociated itself from Lizard Squads' antics a Twittering rep saying it gave "zero fuck" about the former's assault on the Sony Network. ®

What they said:

>> @jaylanjones1231 We give Zero Fucks @LizardSquad party on dudes.

They seem to be encouraging Lizard Squad

1. Semtex451
      Joke

Re: Not sure Anon is dissasosciating itself?

Either way expect "zero fuck" to be in the 2015 OED

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Re: zero fuck?

How, exactly, does one fuck a zero?

Oh, hang on....

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

Re: zero fuck?

Ask your wife, she seems to know...

Badda-boom-tssh.

2. Mtech25
    Mushroom

Sounds like they doing it for the LOLz

I wonder how much they will be laughing when American police send in the sheriff department's 3rd armed division.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Sounds like they doing it for the LOLz

"I wonder how much they will be laughing when American police send in the sheriff department's 3rd armed division."

I imagine that they would be in hysterics as the typical American doesn't have a passport, has little if any knowledge of global geography, is too fat to walk any distance, can't swim....and is so poorly trained that they are as much a danger to friends as foes when given high powered weaponry...

2. David Webb

If they say they are doing it for ISIS, expect swift rendition from wherever they are, a little bit of water boarding and free bright orange clothing at a certain non-pirate bay. Obama has a PS4 right?

3. admiraljkb
      Joke

@Mtech25

3rd armed division? Shows what you know. Obviously the 4th armed division would be deployed while holding the 3rd in reserve. :)

1. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge

It's "LULZ" not "LOLz"

4. Curtis

This is 'Murica. All cops are armed. These guys will get SWAT. Armed more heavily than many countries' infantry, with fewer Rules of Engagement, and absolutely Zero Fucks* given about collateral damage to persons or property.

They will then be flown (without passports) to a tropical island to experience simulated drowning and the joys of ECT (I understand Simon and Steven are working there on a contract, which explains the dearth of BOFH stories).

*This includes throwing a stun grenade into a baby's playpen... while the baby was there

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/07/us/georgia-toddler-stun-grenade-no-indictment/

3. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

Hckers?

DDoS is not hacking. it's pushing a key to take control of a botnet.

4. Elmer Phud
    Alien

Warnings

David Icke was right?

5. i like crisps
    Thumb Up

"ZERO FUCK"

I forget, is that Celsius or Fahrenheit?

1. admiraljkb
      Joke

Re: "ZERO FUCK"

@i like crisps

"I forget, is that Celsius or Fahrenheit?"

Neither, its "Fuckinheit", or in warmer climes, its pronounced "Fuckinhawt".

6. Boris the Cockroach Silver badge
    Meh

Its more than

likely a couple of 15 yr olds annoyed at Sony and Microsoft for booting them off their networks for hacking after they bought a "sony or microsoft cant detect this hack" from some dodgy russian website.

Take 'em out and shoot them I say 9mm revolutionary justi... damn forgot the revolution has been postponed for economic reasons.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like