back to article Giraffe hacks printers worldwide to promote God-awful YouTuber. Did we read that one right?

Did your work printer produce a strange call to action this week, urging you to follow a tasteless twerp on YouTube, and then offer you a "bro fist" made up of punctuation marks? Hopefully not because if it did someone in your IT department has really screwed up and failed to patch a two-year-old security hole. But thousands …

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: He’s not so bad

Join the ranks of Ben Shapiro and Mr. Beast to help win the war.

Who & who?

I wasn't aware there was a formal declaration of war - who are we fighting this time?

The only reason I can see for so many people 'following' the recorded meanderings of others on youtube is either morbid curiosity or hoping they capture the moment they auto-Darwinate themselves....

i have to admit to using some youtube content - the Canary singing master recordings are great for teaching our young ones to sing and (unless PETA get involved) are unlikely to be copyrighted this side of the next ELE

1. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Oh my god, there's retards ( well, one retard with many names ) everywhere.

Paris because, well, why not.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Just another day on the internet

I don't see why we're all getting wound up....

.....In this day and age, if he wants to identify as a pie then who are we to judge?

Mine's the coat with popcorn in the pockets

1. HiImBlank

Re: Just another day on the internet

Yes Indeed.

3. Chris King
    Coat

But I don't want to be a pie...

I don't like gravy !

(Lawyers for Aardman Animation on line one)

4. HiImBlank

StOoP HaTiNg!!! (Mad Emoji, Mad Emoji, Mad Emoji)

Page:

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like