back to article Eddie Murphy heading for worst movie ever glory

Eddie Murphy looks a dead cert for the Razzies and possibly the worst movie ever award as critics queue up to give his A Thousand Words a righteous shoeing. The movie currently rates 0% on Rotten Tomatoes "Tomatometer", based on 42 reviews. The website summarises the plot thus: Eddie Murphy is Jack McCall, a fast-talking …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. John 62

Turkish Star Wars?

Dünyayı Kurtaran Adam

2. min

recently saw something called...

...Sleeping Beauty recently. it was pure, unadulterated shit. after the credits rolled there was this numbing silence in the room. the GF (who suggested we watch it as it looked 'interesting') had this look of both perplexment and terror on her face. i suppose watching that TRASH was worth it from this point of view, but as i try to recall scenes oor dialogue from the film, i realise my brain has helpfully blacked out any memory bar the title just so i know to avoid it at any cost.

i think the only lucky one in that entire movie is the lead actress, since she gets to sleep through the whole sordid mess.

3. teaPotHandle

Ever? when did the world end?

As with all polls whith the words 'best of' of 'worst of' in them, this is ridiculous.

The world as we know it has NOT ended. This poll (and all the money grabbing, originality vacuum compilation albums which come out near public holidays) should be called 'the best/worst [whatever] SO FAR' or 'TO DATE'.

There is always scope for something better or worse to come along, as the innapropriate touching of the original Star Wars by George Lucas proves!.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.