back to article Want to get Serverless into production? Spend a few days with us

Embracing Serverless isn’t just a question of writing a couple of functions, flicking a switch and keeping half an eye on your costs. The fundamentals of testing, security, monitoring, and good governance still apply. So you’ll be pleased to know that these issues, and much much more are all on the agenda at Serverless …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Please, please...

... stop jumping on the bullshit bingo bandwagon. It's embarrassing.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

So, I arrived there at the venue, and I’m waiting for a drink at the bar... and waiting... and waiting... and after 15 minutes I notice a dude nearby holding a bottle of champagne. So I asked him where he got it from, and he just pointed to behind the bar. “Didn’t anyone stop you?’ I asked, incredulous... “Of course not”, he said, “it’s all serverless here!”

I do weddings, bar mitzvahs and funerals, by appointment. No gig too small.

3. Maelstorm Bronze badge

Serverless huh?

Serverless huh? For who? That is just the current industry buzzword that is floating around. There is nothing new to see here folks. What the buzzword really means is that you have to pay money to host your data on the cloud. That's where the server is.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon