back to article Skilling up on Containers, Serverless and DevOps doesn't need to cost

If you’re smart enough to want to buff up your DevOps, Continuous Integration and Container knowledge, you’ll also be smart enough to want to do that as cheaply as possible. In which case, you’ll be wanting to snap up an earlybird ticket for Continuous Lifecycle today before they disappear for good at the end of this month. …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Build it and they will..

Shurely come.. or maybe not?

Would be interesting if El-reg would publish the attendance figures for these events.

1. handleoclast

Re: Build it and they will..

It's a continuously-advertised event. Or so it seems.

I try to refrain from clicking on these, but then my attention wanders and even though I've avoided it 3 days running, I end up clicking it by accident. Which inflates the apparent popularity of it. "Look at how many people read it!" More like "look how many people clicked on it by accident."

I don't even want to read about it, so there's absolutely no chance of me attending.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Devil

Serverless containers DevOps and diversity

I only see white males in that picture, why are you discriminating against furries and yellow-scaled wingless dragonkin :]

This topic is closed for new posts.