back to article Anglo, French space agencies sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G

The British and French space agencies have agreed to team up on more missions together. In a week full of Anglo-French announcements, such as a proposed bridge across the channel and a holiday to Blighty for the Bayeux Tapestry, the UK Space Agency and the Centre national d'études spatiales inked the deal yesterday at …

1. Gene Cash Silver badge

Wake me up when something flies, and isn't canceled just beforehand.

1. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Secret Stealthy Sensitive Virtual Flight Operations.

Wake me up when something flies, and isn't canceled just beforehand. .... Gene Cash

Hi, Gene Cash,

You haven't been paying close enough attention, for here is something irregular and unconventional beta master pilot test flying and buzzing systems all over, and everywhere that is anywhere .......

amanfromMars Jan 19, 2018 8:58 AM .... loads lodes onto https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-19/are-you-totally-stupid-varoufakis-reveals-outburst-against-tsipras

That's all akin to a Pirate FallOut ...... in NEUKlearer HyperRadioProACTive Forces with Conflicting Sources.

One of those CyberWare Glitches for War Patching and Permanently Fixing.

And here we be, moving things on apace, mining further deeper down and higher up into Raw Rarified Cloud Layers and ..... into Virgin AI Space and Virtual Terrain Team Territory in Live Operational Virtual Environments. ........ Something in the Air Targeting No 10

Is truly investigative journalism dead and as a donkey in a once Almighty Blighty? Or is just resting, gathering up heads of steam for a frantic push and exposé of novel news with fresh magical views?

2. Lars Silver badge
    Happy

Good

I am all for that, but before anybody claims the French are kissing up to the Brits I would point out that both the French and the Germans are ahead in that field, not that unsurprisingly.

3. TVU Silver badge

I think the important thing is that they're working together on Earth science and observation which is something that the Trump administration is neglecting.

4. The Nazz

Now just imagine ...

If all the other trading bodies, scientific institutes, educational establishments etc , down to the individual consumers were just left alone to do the same thing with like minded souls.

Not that difficult is it Juncker/Tusk?

Well?

1. Lars Silver badge
      Happy

Re: Now just imagine ...

Yes no problem, just take part in financing it as before and everything is forgiven.

Regards

pp, Junker

Tusk

PS. No freetards allowed

5. John Smith 19 Gold badge
    Unhappy

The Brize Norton agreement,..committing the UK and France..jointly work on defence projects in 2014.

Since when is any of this a "defense" project?

And I'm scratching my head to recall which other ones have actually happened so far?

Or are these the very highly completely ultra top secret defense projects?

Or does that include building a new refugee camp in Calais, since that's technically the UK border now?

Or would that be demolishing the Channel Tunnel as part of May's policy of "Brexit means Brexit*"

*Actually what that means is a tautology, which is basically meaning-less.

6. foo_bar_baz
    Holmes

Brexit subtext?

Would such cooperation happened under ESA without Brexit? Is this about UK institutions trying to replace vital partnerships now that they are leaving, or just business as usual?

1. phuzz Silver badge

Re: Brexit subtext?

The ESA is separate from the EU, so the UK can stay a member, with hopefully few repercussions.

7. dnicholas

We still have a space agency? Wow

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like