nav search
Data Center Software Security Transformation DevOps Business Personal Tech Science Emergent Tech Bootnotes BOFH

back to article
Microsoft sparks up Ignite with fresh Azure, Office 365 features

New Skype, Bing and Linkedin integration?

Kill me now

Silver badge
Windows

The future is now!

One Graph API to rule them all!

Silver badge
Devil

Re: The future is now!

"One Graph API to rule them all!"

eek! Don't bring graphs into this... this means...powerpoint!

Silver badge
Joke

My Raspberry pi has better uptime than Azure/Office 365, just saying .... and, it occasionally happens, on weekends, that I forget to power it on ...

Anonymous Coward

Is it just me or is this starting to sound like farcebook for business?

Anonymous Coward

3 Office 365 minus 87 users and counting.

I might put those numbers on a ribbon.

Silver badge
Trollface

Typo?

Microsoft is also aiming a new crop of Windows 10 S hardware

"crop"?

Huh, funny, it's not even as if the 'o' key is anywhere near the 'a' key...

Silver badge
Facepalm

Has to be said!

Satnav's keynote presentation was dire

So when can I get password blacklisting on my on-prem Active Directory logins, hmmm? Something that might help secure those emails? I'd even be willing to create the bad-password database myself, if the format wasn't too complicated.

Anonymous Coward

"So when can I get password blacklisting on my on-prem Active Directory logins, hmmm?"

Why would you need to blacklist complex passwords that had not been previously used? You apparently don't understand how to enforce strong passwords...

Bronze badge

Missing off their list is uptime of < 97%

Oh..... and they missed off the new T&C requirements,

that state all data related to performance and up-times are considered the proprietary internal information of Microsoft and must not be disclosed, without prior written authorization from MS

Linux support yet?

Any chance they have announced support for video calls in Skype for business in Linux. I'm fed up searching for a windows PC to be able to join meetings and can't get the company to switch to anything sane that works everywhere.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

The Register - Independent news and views for the tech community. Part of Situation Publishing