back to article Speaking in Tech: Dell and EMC – one year after they shacked up....

speaking_in_tech Greg Knieriemen podcast enterprise Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Peter Smallbone host the final show on The Register with a full house. Chad Sakac, from Dell EMC, Marc Farley, now back at HPE, Sarah Vela, from Forcepoint and Mark Twomey (aka StorageZilla), from Dell EMC all jump in to discuss disruption, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. J. R. Hartley

Excellent

Bout time The Reg got rid of this shite. Jumped the shark a few years ago now.

1. Elfo74
      IT Angle

Re: Excellent

Yeah, that show was a bit crap.

I usually listen to Bad Voltage.

What IT / tech related podcasts do you guys listen to?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I second that!

Mindless banter is over.

Thank YOU!

3. handleoclast

My only regret

Is that I could never be arsed to listen to this mindless shite to find out how bad it was. Just the written blurb in the Reg postings were enough to bore me to death. Now I'll never know for sure. But the three comments which preceded mine give me a pretty good idea. I'll live with the uncertainty over whether it was a 9 or a 10 on the scale of utter crap.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

More banter please!

Apparently you don't listen to many podcasts, anyone can talk about turning knobs but it's the personalities that make shows like this interesting. Thankfully the show will still be available. Zilla should have his own spinoff show.

This topic is closed for new posts.