back to article What happened when 300 DevOps experts took over the QE II?

If you couldn’t join us last week for Continuous Lifecycle London 2017, you can still get a flavour of the event with our speakers’ presentations and selected video highlights. Over 300 people joined Situation Publishing, the people behind The Register, and German publisher Heise, at the QE II building in Westminster over …

1. Ragarath

I tried

I tried to listen to some of that, I really did but, I'm afraid that I had to skip big sections to see if it got better.

*** SPOILER ***

It didn't

*** END SPOILER ***

1. SuccessCase

Re: I tried

I find it funny when snarky The Register that is down on everything, tries its hand at some commercial exercise and expects everyone to repond to the sudden switch out of snark mode. It's like saying "now seriously Internet, Boaty McBoat Face, fun, but now we need you to be serious for a while for our commercial benefit"

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Re: I tried

The Register has to be paid for one way or the other. Just like DevOps it doesn't live in a vacuum.

2. Kurt Meyer

What happened when 300 DevOps experts took over the QE II?

Iceberg? U-boat? Terrrorist hijackers?

One can only hope.

1. Dan 55 Silver badge

Re: What happened when 300 DevOps experts took over the QE II?

They didn't get that far, half set about continually repainting it in different colours it while the other half ripped up the boards on the gangplank and replaced them every two weeks.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Wot?

no one died of boredom?

How many fell asleep then? {before lunch not after}

4. AdamWill

What happened when 300 DevOps experts took over the QE II?

It sank in four different directions at once.

5. This post has been deleted by its author

6. This post has been deleted by its author

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon