back to article Speaking in Tech: Elon Musk and the AI apocalypse

speaking_in_tech Greg Knieriemen podcast enterprise This week the techcasters tackle rumors of Citrix being sold, the coming AI apocalypse, WhatsApp encryption and Deepak Chopra tweets as well as special interviews with Greg Mulholland of VMware and Simon Sharwood of The Register. The details… (00:10) Things not to do …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Vegemite

That's right, spread it thin

2. VerySlowData

Vegemite - the wonder coating for toast

You can spread it a bit thicker on toast, great with 'soapy' sliced cheese!

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Vegemite - the wonder coating for toast

I just threw up in my mouth

3. BobC

Vegemite - FTW!

When I first visited Australia in '87 I was introduced to Vegemite by Aussies looking for a laugh. Much to my and everyone's surprise, it was love at first taste, triggering a deep craving I never knew I had. On my own I can go thorough a 220g jar in a week. It goes in everything!

1. LionelB Silver badge

Re: Vegemite - FTW!

Vegemite > Marmite > Bovril

where ">" = "better than".

Note: I am of South African origin, and therefore strictly neutral on this issue. I am less neutral (but no less correct) on:

biltong >>>>>>> beef jerky

4. Baldy1138

I tried vegemite after some prompting from my local "UK" shop here in Canada. Utterly horrifying.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

My comments.

Elon Musk - sounds like a bad cologne.

Deepak Chopra - sounds like Tupac Shakur when said really fast.

Alt+3 the podcast.

Telsa Powerwall 2 looks promising and reasonable price-wise.

6. pnelson

Too much chit chat

This my first time listening to your podcast, and while it has some interesting content, it has WAY too much fluff and happy talk and filler. I mean really, who cares if Delta lets pax wear leggings (The United story was old when you did this podcast), or whether you all got put up in the same hotel room and someone had to sleep in the bathtub? Enough chit-chat about yourselves - talk about tech and the industry if you want to keep listeners.

This topic is closed for new posts.