back to article Visit banter.com. More like International BANTS Machines, amirite?

IBM staffers might not feel there's much to laugh about at the moment, with more swathes of redundancies on the way or the directive to kill off home working, but at least there's still plenty of banter to be had at the firm. Well, Banter.com to be precise. The unlikely sounding domain for the growth-strapped biz was acquired …

1. wolfetone Silver badge
    Coat

All aboard the Big Blue Banter Bus with your driver The Archbishop Of Banterbury!

Next stop: Redundancy.

2. Aristotles slow and dimwitted horse
    Stop

Stop it now!

It wasn't even funny in the Inbetweeners movie.

3. Frank Bitterlich
    Paris Hilton

Here's my two cents of banter...

Trust an IT giant like IBM to do it right.

- The SSL cert on banter.com gets flagged as it is for *.ibm.com.

- When you get redirected to ibm.com, you get this priceles cookie disclaimer:

"Some opt-outs may fail due to your browsers cookies settings. If you would like to set opt-out preferences using this tool you must allow third party cookies in your browser settings."

OK, so I must enable third party cookies in order to not get tracked? Stupid me, I always thought it was the other way around.

4. Baldy50

Just spotted that too....

Wankers!

1. creepy gecko

Re: Just spotted that too....

Bus wankers?

1. Martin Summers Silver badge

Re: Just spotted that too....

No these are briefcase wankers.

5. Toni the terrible Bronze badge
    Boffin

Banter

Anyone who cllaims something is just a bit of banter has his nuts roasting in a pants fire - 'cause they just got caught being malign.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like