back to article ENTA founder Tsai gets banhammer as company director for 13 years

Thirteen is certainly unlucky for Jason Tsai, one-time owner of distie Changtel Solutions UK – formerly ENTA Technologies (ETL) – as that's the number of years he's been barred from being a company director. The “disqualification” was due to Tsai’s participation in a VAT carousel – also commonly known as missing trader intra- …

1. John Smith 19 Gold badge
    Unhappy

and these will continue until some one does actual jail time.

But of course these "professionals."

And of course in the UK they won't go to jail.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

The way I read it, Tsai should be up before the beak for fraud and should now be doing porridge.

I hope that does happen because I was stitched up by Entanet a few years back and dearly look forward to seeing the SOB eat prison food and sew mail bags.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

"I was stitched up by Entanet a few years back"

"I was stitched up by Entanet a few years back"

You and thousands (?) of others. But as a few people said at the time about various "unlimited use" deals (assuming that's where you got stung), if it looks too good to be true, it will eventually fall apart, even if it initially works for the early adopters.

"dearly look forward to seeing the SOB eat prison food and sew mail bags"

A job on the board at BT would have seemed more likely, until recently.

4. ecofeco Silver badge

So sales manager then?

I hear Oracle is looking for talent like this on their sales management team.

1. allthecoolshortnamesweretaken

Re: So sales manager then?

Sounds like he'd fit right in.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon