back to article Softcat centrefolds wrap up for charity

Under the weight of customer demand - we presume - the powers that be at London-listed reseller Softcat this year agreed to not appear naked in the Christmas digital greetings card. softcat A year ago, CEO Martin Hellawell and MD Colin Brown, along with six other directors, bared all to raise thousands of pounds for the …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Covered in wrapping paper

I think many of the meeting I have to go to would be improved by everyone being covered from head to toe in wrapping paper.

1. Michael H.F. Wilkinson Silver badge
      Joke

Re: Covered in wrapping paper

Or the BOFH choice: bin-liners secured with duck tape

2. Captain DaFt

"I think many of the meeting I have to go to would be improved by everyone being covered from head to toe in wrapping paper."

I'd settle for just taping shut certain people's mouths for the duration of the meeting.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

I'd settle for just taping shut certain people's mouths for the duration of the meeting.

If you use Swiss Siga tape it'll last more than just the one meeting. This stuff sticks so well you have to be careful not to get it stuck to your fingers.

Off you go, BOFHs..

:)

2. Sir Sham Cad

Dear Small Businesses

If you want to know how to get on a Crown Commercial Services Framework it seems you just need to get your tinsel out and show off your baubles. Send it to CCS with a threat to send another one just like it next year, bingo: Santa will bring you an RM1054 for Christmas.

So glad I didn't get one of these.

3. ElReg!comments!Pierre

I work in a team of mostly under-fifties, most of them relatively fit (the older the fitter, actually) and I ain't no prude, but I still prefer we keep our group meetings somewhat rag-covered. Our cloth-covered chairs are dirty enough as they are, for starters. In Softcat's case, it's more coercion than enticement: "pony up or we stay in the buff!".

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon