back to article Speaking in Tech: 'You idiot - you could've done that in 3 clicks'

speaking_in_tech Greg Knieriemen podcast enterprise This week Greg and Ed are joined by Podcast Idol loser Josh Atwell as they dive into VMware’s new podcast, social hour in the Valley, Slack, Life Lock and the fallout from the US Presidential election for the tech industry. The Details… (0:00) Podcast Idol loser, Josh …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Political comments

Keep them to yourself. You can tell that Ed and Josh's Facebook pages were feeding them left crap. I don't listen to hear your distorted political views.

1. William 3 Bronze badge

Re: Political comments

The Majority of "journalists" were indoctrinated by Marxist/Lenninists on their Arts Degree/Humanities degreee course at University where if you have any opinion other than the left wing propaganda pushed upon you then you're cast out and ostracised, all in the name of left wing "tolerance" & "diversity".

It's sickening that most of the tech press is pushing a left wing Marxist agenda because of this. I come to tech sites to read about tech, not some sad pricks political rhetoric.

I don't mind them having their opinions, it's when they constantly push them on others whatever fucking topic they're writing/talking about.

2. Dan Wilkie
    Facepalm

Jesus you lot whine. I don't think anybody who knows me would accuse me of being even slightly left leaning (though I admit my views have mellowed a lot since I've gotten older) - but I really don't find it offensive to hear other peoples opinions, even in a tech podcast.

All I have to say to you is that may the Lord Jesus Christ have mercy upon your souls, you've got to accept Christ into your lives, brah.

3. Paul Westerman
    Happy

Anyone else only here because of the picture?

This topic is closed for new posts.