back to article If someone can translate Salesforce's $700m cool Krux plan into English, we'd be really grateful

Salesforce is buying data aggregator and analytics outfit Krux for US$700m in cash and shares. Exactly what Krux, based in San Francisco, does is hidden in wonderfully esoteric babble speak. It allegedly "provides a holistic system for consumer engagement and data governance, helping marketers, media companies, and agencies …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Headmaster

I for one would like to say to Salesforce...

That this strategic partnership unlocks world-leading data management and enrichment potentialities, maximizing customer touchpoints in a virtual global market while enabling one-to-one engagement. The managerial insight alone delivers groundbreaking models for dynamic growth and success-driven metrics achievement.

(English translation: Nice deal)

1. ecofeco Silver badge

Re: I for one would like to say to Salesforce...

OK, I'm impressed. Have an upvote.

2. Kane

Re: I for one would like to say to Salesforce...@Marketing Hack

"That this strategic partnership unlocks world-leading data management and enrichment potentialities, maximizing customer touchpoints in a virtual global market while enabling one-to-one engagement. The managerial insight alone delivers groundbreaking models for dynamic growth and success-driven metrics achievement."

You really live up to your name, don't you?

2. Youngone Silver badge

I know what happened

The clue is in the last sentence: "The acquisition also means Salesforce will no longer need the help of Oracle or Adobe for its data management platform."

Like everyone in the world they have been looking for a way of getting rid of Oracle. It's cheap at twice the price.

3. ecofeco Silver badge

Well duh!

They are repurposing and leveraging existing resources and content to create more synergistic and proactive processes to expand profitable possibilities to beneficiaries both large and small in a more harmonious environment while providing greater and more granular control and clarity of vision through advanced business intelligence.

Geez, don't you guys know anything?

Now, what did I win?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

ecofeco

Your prize, Sir, is one freshly polished turd

4. Diogenes

Doesn't worry me.

Entry in hosts file, and a ghostery block

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Jeeez! I feel dirty just reading about it

6. allthecoolshortnamesweretaken

"There you go, here's your tenner. And here are your $699,999,990.00 in shares."

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like