back to article Fake Twitter accounts, coup plots ... Wacky Hyperloop One lawsuit turns it up to 11

The extraordinary legal fight at Hyperloop One has grown even crazier – with the company claiming former CTO Brogan BamBrogan planned a detailed coup of the business. An amended complaint [PDF] filed Wednesday in a Los Angeles court includes several new accusations about cofounder BamBrogan, including the claim that he held …

1. Captain DaFt

So, do I have this right?

Subject A has a bucket of Fairy Dust™, that he promises to sprinkle over investors and multiply their riches.

Subject B thinks this is a great scam, but rather that get his own bucket of Fairy Dust™, starts squabbling that he should have Subject A's, because... PROFIT!

Lawyers start sharpening their knives and ordering new yachts.

1. MalIlluminated

Re: So, do I have this right?

I think there was a story about this. Cheese is scarce at Cheese Station A, or something similar.

2. Ru'

You need this sort of theatrics as cover when your business has no basis in reality.

3. Mark 85

I think this will entail some serious popcorn time for those following along. If Hollywood made a movie, the audience would walk out as it's too unbelievable.

4. 's water music

my kids

Next time my kids come to me for arbitration in a fight over the TV remote or some arcane rules dispute in a game they have been playing I am going to suggest trying some of these tactics to them instead of pretending not to hear or just telling them to grow up because I am not interested.

5. hi_robb

Thanks El-Reg

For keeping us in the loop....

6. allthecoolshortnamesweretaken

Amazing. You couldn't make this shit up. Anyway, I couldn't.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like