back to article Brexit, schmexit: BT and Oracle join hands for a cloudy tryst

BT has hopped into bed with Oracle in a deal that promises to provide the underlying network connectivity for Oracle’s hybrid cloud. BT Cloud Connect for OracleFastConnect is built on BT’s IP Connect virtual private network (VPN) and will link customers' on-premises IT to Oracle data centres in London or Amsterdam. The deal …

1. steamnut

Be afraid, be very afraid.

BT abuses it size and has joined with another giant that does the same. Together BT and Oracle will represent the worst of what is bad about large corporations.

A BT connected Oracle cloud is not something I would ever contemplate joining.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Slow news day?

Seller of IP connectivity, sells IP connectivity.

3. Dadmin
    Thumb Up

Ironic Exiters

I think the best thing about your brexit, other than the Pounds hitting the floor like so many fishing weights, is that for thousands of years the British have done nothing but invade other countries to "expand the empire," basically culture clash by force. Yet, here we are in 2016 and the bulk of England's Saddos are afraid of immigrants and other cultures. Fucking irony at its' best! Carry on, and be glad you aren't Greece. Yet.

For me, the worst thing was a realization that one of my favorite countries in the world is overrun with hillbilly, racist, ignorant, hot Chinatown garbage-people. So much for seeing Ol' Blighty through the eyes of the BBC...

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like