back to article Profit-shy Instagram adds 5 new filters for hipster-photo types

Instagram has added five more filters to the Facebook-owned, profit-shy photo app. Unsurprisingly, the names of the new filters will appeal to bearded hipster types around the planet who want their facial hair to be tinged with an autumnal hue to, y'know, make them look even edgier when gurning at friends in moronic selfies …

1. druck Silver badge
    Coffee/keyboard

New keyboard needed

Vulture Central's backroom gremlins still maintain that using Instagram filters is like looking at the world through a pair of urine-filled swimming goggles.

As per the title!

1. Charlie Clark Silver badge
      Coat

Re: New keyboard needed

I wouldn't know: I always kept my eyes shut!

2. Rob
    Coffee/keyboard

I completely agree...

... with this,

"Vulture Central's backroom gremlins still maintain that using Instagram filters is like looking at the world through a pair of urine-filled swimming goggles."

and this,

"New keyboard needed"

Right, can I go home now....

3. Swarthy
    Go

I guess this one's done

"Vulture Central's backroom gremlins still maintain that using Instagram filters is like looking at the world through a pair of urine-filled swimming goggles."
    Can any of us surpass the above? I think with that gem El Reg has just shut down the comments on this article.

I am tempted to try resuscitation by posting something inflammatory about religion, Global Warming and income inequality. But, Meh, can't be arsed.

1. Mark 85

Re: I guess this one's done

We need a new "law".. the "Fiveash Law" whereby the article's author makes a statement that can never be topped by a commentard. Conversation is over, finished, and we commentards can pick ourselves up, realize the floor, the keyboard, and the monitor need cleaning and carry on.

4. ecofeco Silver badge

"...urine-filled swimming goggles."

FOR THE WIN!

Oh, and Instagram is an overall POS compared to other free pic handlers. (I use PicsArt) Considering how much it was bought for, it's just more proof that it's not what you know, but who you know.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like