back to article Europe's cyber security agency wants pick your infosec BRAINS

Do you work in the ICT sector? If so, Europe’s top cyber security agency wants you. ENISA (The European Union Agency for Network and Information Security) is looking for 20 experts to join its “Permanent Stakeholders’ Group”. Self-declared experts who work in the ICT sector for fixed and mobile electronic communications …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Unhappy

Read error

I don't know if it's because this is El Reg or what, but as my eyes scanned past the e-mail address at the end of the article, all my brain registered was P......enis....

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Read error

Noun:

parapraxis (plural parapraxes)

a mistake, such as a slip of the tongue, that reveals a concealed thought or motive

So, do you think you may have been subconsciously thinking of P......enis.... ?

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Re: Read error

Hmmm, parapraxis.

I think you may have a point, but I fancy it might be because when I read that they were looking for self-declared experts my first thought was that they would probably end up with a load of self-important p___s.

2. btrower

Kind of like it

The 'self-declared', though risky, might well bring in people who actually know what they are doing. The 'committee-ware' that keeps coming from credentialed pal reviewers is, as we know, beyond atrocious. They might actually be better off having a few people who are self-declared 'non-experts'. Now if they would only lift the restriction limiting it to Europeans...

3. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

What does it pay?

I could use a long European vacation.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like