back to article How to simplify storage management

What: How to simplify storage management. When: Regcast, 11am London time, 10 June 2014. Register here. How do you simplify and integrate your storage? We’ll show you where to start and what to do. Watch this Regcast on 10 June at 11:00 BST and learn how to improve performance and save money. Just sign up here for the live …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Sponsor?

Who is the sponsor and what product is being promoted?

1. Rol
      Joke

Re: Sponsor?

It's the National Storage Association in conjunction with their local partner General Cryptography Hacking and Quantumization, a new start-up from Cheltenham. All respondents will get at minimal cost a brand new state of the art Quantum Switch to better manage the flow of data to and from their systems.

1. Pahhh

Re: Sponsor?

OOOOooooooo.... nice. I'm going to sign up for that. Quantumization is one of my top targets. Its actually the second priority behind time travel.

One concern about attending this type of event is, unlike the old school events where you turn up for real, I'm not sure if you going to get a free pen and tee shirt.

Listening to someone spout some marketing bullshit for an hour is ok, but I do want a prize at the end of it.

I may give it a miss...

This topic is closed for new posts.