Looking for freelancer

This topic was created by CaptSmegHead .

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. CaptSmegHead

Looking for freelancer

Can anybody recommend a website where I can match a project I have in mind to available people?

Rather than engage a company, i'd like a person to be dedicated to this for about 4 months.

I have found freelancer.com, but are there any others? One with more people based in the UK.

1. jake Silver badge

Re: Looking for freelancer

If you have to ask, you'll get ripped off.

Hire a well established placement organization to fill the temp positions.

Trust me on this. It's a hell of a lot easier, and cheaper, in the long run.

2. jorgepson

Re: Looking for freelancer

try freelancer.com. they have lots of projects there.

2. CaptSmegHead
    Thumb Up

Thanks Jake

3. helen678

I recommend you to get such people from www.elance.com.It is the best place for hiring.

1. Rob

I'd second elance for short-term freelancers, I've hired a few from here and also been hired from it as well.

4. JDX Gold badge

If it's full-time for multiple months, you could buy an ad on JobServe or similar. You might also try advertising on jobs.joelonsoftware.

5. jaforali

Hey,

I am from UK,

I want to do your work. Please describe me about your work via skype : minhaz590

thanks

1. jake Silver badge

@jaforali

S/he was looking to fill a 4-month position. Some 17 months ago.

Are you hard of reading, skype : minhaz590? I sure as hell wouldn't hire you. For anything. You are obviously unable to understand the basics. HTH, HAND.

6. www.imulskontrol.dk

Fiver, if you are desperate...

7. Abstract_Need_Implementing

That's funny, I'm a freelancer trying to find out how to make sure people find me for work. Looks like we have the same problem from different ends.

1. thinkline123

That's ture

This topic is closed for new posts.