back to article Girlfriend 'tried to MURDER ME with her AMPLE BREASTS'

A German woman is up in court on a charge of "attempted manslaughter with a weapon", after allegedly trying to smother her boyfriend with her ample 38DD assets. Lawyer Tim Schmidt, 30, claims 33-year-old Franziska Hansen forced his head into her voluminous top-hamper while they were making the beast with two backs back in May …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Laurie
    Angel

She should apply to work at Dignitas...

...For it would by a good way to go.

1. Version 1.0 Silver badge
      Happy

Re: She should apply to work at Dignitas...

Can't see why he's complaining - there are a lot of people who would pay good money for that.

2. Jediben
    Joke

Perhaps it was lost in translation

She can't have been the first to misinterpret "La petite mort"?

1. Jediben

Re: Perhaps it was lost in translation

Oh, and pics or it didn't happen...

1. Neil 32

ITYM Playmobil

And the link has photo!

1. Juan Inamillion
          Pint

I don't think they're hers. More likely to have the caption "A pair of breasts yesterday" by way of illustration.

Talking of illustrations, here's one from Turkey: (sadly no Playmobile).

http://t24.com.tr/haber/gogusleriyle-sevgilisini-oldurmeye-calisti/217999

2. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Re: Pics or it didn't happen

http://www.argskill.com/foro/showthread.php?136845-Intent%F3-asesinar-a-su-novio-ahog%E1ndolo-con-sus-lolas

http://www.hostosrd.com/2012/11/mujer-intento-asesinar-su-esposo-con.html

1. Blubster
          Happy

Re: Pics or it didn't happen

Fuck me, I almost suffocated and all I did was look at the photos.

2. Code Monkey

La petite motorboat?

1. Darryl
        Coat

Re: La petite motorboat?

38DD? Nothing petite about that motorboat!

3. 404
    Holmes

THIS is possible!

I still have an aversion to large assets -> 6'1" Blonde Amazon with 44DD's.. dumb as rocks too.

Put me in panic mode, it did.

:P

1. 2FishInATank

Re: THIS is possible!

"The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised." - Zap Brannigan

2. Velv
      Go

Re: THIS is possible!

And her contact details please ?

1. 404
        Stop

No.

I'll save you the tragic-comedy-drama - not worth it, very complicated, and very troubling - jumping out of windows involved, El Reg would have to pay for this story in Bootnotes.... make a good screenplay actually lol

She was from Arkansas - draw your own conclusions

:|

1. Anonymous Coward
          Gimp

Re: No.

Hmmm... sounds very like an encounter a bloke I knew had when he went on a whitewater kayaking trip there. If I remember correctly, a rifle was also involved. He learned afterwards that this was common behaviour for her.

4. Dennis Wilson
    Happy

Me next.........

Could i be next please.......................?

1. Martin Huizing
      Pint

Re: Me next.........

Don't forget to bring a straw (or any other kind of external breathing apparatus...)

5. Nuke
    Happy

I hate to be picky here, but, as an affectionado of BBWs I would not have thought DD was generally enough to suffocate a guy. She would need to get them around the back of his head while holding it all together. I would say that around FF or more was needed. Although maybe even a triple-A woman could suffocate a guy if she were strong enough simply to flatten his nose and mouth against her

What a way to go though! They say that more men die naturally during shagging than realised, often from heart attack as it is the most strenuous excercise ever taken by some men. Their partner is hardly likely to tell the world how it happened exactly.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Well, cup size doesn't tell the whole story, does it? There's a considerable difference between, say, 36DD and 52DD.

Also, substantially restricting (but not completely cutting off) the air supply of someone who might already be in oxygen defecit due to recent strenuous activity would be enough to cause a fair amount of panic and thoughts of impending suffocation. I don't know why all you guys seem so excited by this; the gentleman in question was clearly not having a good time towards the end of this particular escapade.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Is it just me or is that sort of expertise slightly disturbing?

1. Rameses Niblick the Third (KKWWMT)

I had similar thoughts

2. Lamont Cranston
          Happy

Everyone needs

a hobby.

6. TRT Silver badge

Being a lawyer...

he'd know he'd have to make it stand up in court.

1. TRT Silver badge

Re: Being a lawyer...

and the judge would have to weigh the evidence, of course.

7. Kwac
    Childcatcher

I blame Holly wood

From IMDB:

Deadly Weapons (1984)

After the mob hits a guy with a list, one of the hoods keeps the list for himself to blackmail the people on it. When the mobsters find out he's a double-crosser, they off him, which angers his busty girlfriend. She goes after them using the only two weapons she has.

Starring Chesty Morgan (and her 72" bust)

1. Paul Renault

Re: 'Deadly Weapons' ; Was: I blame Holly wood

Some friends and I saw that film in the theatre(s) when it came out. We walked out at about the 2/3rd mark, we couldn't take the boredom.

At the time, the local newspaper interviewed her. "They're real," she asserted to the reporter. "Hmm," he thought, "there's not that much silicon in the whole world."

If memory serves, she was married to a referee in the NHL.

2. Arctic fox
      Happy

Re: I blame Holly wood

Damn - you remembered that film as well. I was just about to post as well. :)

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadly_Weapons

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

and as per a radio news report (which I felt sounded a liitle like it was written to be used on the News Quiz) a man who was arrested after posing naked on a statue in London was being charged with possession of an offensive weapon.

9. zb

That reminds me ...

... of the joke about the distillery worker who fell in a VAT of whisky and drowned. He had to get out twice to have a pee.

10. ByeLaw101
    Thumb Up

That's how I want to go... :)

11. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Indeed....

I'd say that DD would be plenty enough to suffocate someone....

My wife is blessed with similar sized norks, and often I've wondered if I'm about to expire, once I'm beneath those beauties!

What a way to go!

12. TRT Silver badge

Would it be entered...

as a charge of mamslaughter?

1. Stumpy
      Coffee/keyboard

Re: Would it be entered...

You owe me a new keyboard. Where do I send the invoice?

13. hplasm
    Thumb Up

Death!

By boobie!

14. AndrueC Silver badge
    Joke

'Up in court'. I bet all the blokes were :)

15. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Death by Bazooka

Mmmmmmmmmmmmfffffffff!

16. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Udder Nonsense

The guys just making himself look like a tit unless she makes a clean breast of it.

17. Stevie

Mfft!

Whole new meaning to DD Uber Alles.

18. Anonymous Coward
    Holmes

Brings a new meaning to the term "Boobytrap"

And in the interest of justice, I will do my civic duty and offer to participate in the re-enactment this horrific assault in court! I may need a few rehearsals in advance to learn to stop smiling during the assault.....

19. Stumpy Pepys

I speak reasonable German

But I can't find this story in any German news source (even Bild Zeitung, which would be incapable of not putting this on the front page).

I smell eine Ratte.

Btw, Deadly Weapons is really worth tracking down--quite unlike any film you've ever seen (apart from other films by Doris Wishman--a real one-off).

1. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
      Trollface

Re: I speak reasonable German

Vergeltungswaffe Zwei!

1. bitten

Vergeltungswaffe Zwei is an A4 I think, Move along there is nothing to see.

1. pepper

Indeed, the V3 was a barrage of 100m long cannons aimed at london. So, this would make V4 wouldnt it?

1. Paul_Murphy

Yes - V3 was some buried chambers sharing a common barrel - many charges along the path of the projectile would accelerate it nicely.

V1 - doodlebug

V2 - stratospheric rocket,

V3 - as above.

V4 - a rather more personal service.

20. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Been there

In my teenage years I too was the receiver of a panic moment... My then 'large boobied' girlfriend was on top, slung her jugs over each of my shoulders and I planted my face in the valley.

Two problems occurred after I had gone blubblubblub and other 'lips on skin' style farting noises..

1. skin is like clingfilm, you can't breathe in when its moulded around your face

2. she was too heavy to push away

seriously, its everymans dream, but in reality, never again.

AC as im too old to care but my wife may be reading :)

1. xyz Silver badge
      Devil

Re: Been there

Testify!

My GF, German, jugged and a cowgirl fanatic has similar inclinations. I've nearly died in there a few times. It's like being pressed into a couple of inner tubes and all you can hear is the distant sound of "Yee-ha" whilst you're trying to escape. I'm scared of them now.

21. Miffo
    Happy

Do we still have to pretend there's an IT angle to these stories?

Couldn't see the contrived reasoning I've seen on similar articles. :-)

22. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

One for our German speakers

"Treasure - I wanted your death to be as pleasurable as possible."

How romantic is that in the original German?

1. Colin Brett

Re: One for our German speakers

From Google Translate:

"Schatz Ich wollte deinen Tod zu sein so angenehm wie möglich"

Colin

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like