Virgin Media broadband outage - six days until fixed?

This topic was created by jai .

1. jai
    FAIL

Virgin Media broadband outage - six days until fixed?

Anyone else having trouble with Virgin broadband? Mines been offline all day, I'm in Hertfordshire, but friend of mine in Edinburgh has had trouble since before the weekend.

I call the help desk and apparently there's a known fault on their network, engineers expect it to be at least 6 days until its resolved!

6 days! That's a bit rubbish, what on earth is going to take six days unless its hardware or infrastructure that's busted?

1. Jonte Monkey
      Meh

Re: Virgin Media broadband outage - six days until fixed?

It could be hardware or infrastructure that's busted...

2. ajeetbook
    Childcatcher

I think its an personal issue on your virgin device because I am not having such kind of issue. But I am agree with such bad customer services

3. Mat

I did have troube with VM around the same time as the OP - Phoned them and they admitted there were problems (no details) and refunded me half of my monthly BB fee

4. Steve T
    FAIL

TalkTalk TV results in loss of high-speed broadband

The completely utterly uselessly incompetant staff at TalkTalk have managed to convert a request to ADD TalkTalk TV to an existing customer into a request to REMOVE high-speed fibre connection, fail to provide the TV service, and then push the customer to the end of a 3-week queue to re-enable a service they disabled in error, DESPITE being warned several days before the error that it was foreseeable.

Complete utter moronic eejits.

And the CEO herself, Dido Harding, does NOT have the authority to order her team to fix the problem.

Complete F-ing shambles.

So if yout want your broadband reduced from 38 Mbps to 3 Mbps, why not order TalkTalk TV?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon