back to article Xperia Play gets new games boost

Bored of your Sony Ericsson Xperia Play already? Not to worry, there's an influx of games heading this way soon. Xperia Play games have so far stuttered in sales, with first month figures indicating PSOne titles were only installed a maximum of 1000 times each. Perhaps the fact several games come free with the device is the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Pete 6
    Thumb Down

Minecraft?

No, it's rubbish.

2. dotdavid

Minecraft

" Is Minecraft enough to tempt you to buy an Xperia Play?"

No, because it'll only be a Sony exclusive for a little while. We've waited long enough, a few more weeks won't make any difference.

Besides, knowing Mojang's track record the first release will be buggy as hell!

3. defiler
    Happy

Not really caring about the PS games

GBA emulator, on the other hand, gives me Advance Wars!! Monkey Ball! Maybe there'll be a Megadrive emulator as well. Nice simple games that kick ass on a small screen, but just need a controller.

Think I'll swing into the O2 shop today and see what they've got...

4. Mart 2
    Mushroom

Call me what you like

But yes, I do enjoy minecraft, and am sorely tempted to get this, I don't like playing games on my iPhone that require my thumbs to obscure the screen, also as a Sony fanboi' why should I buy a new phone (fed up of Apple's ways) and an NGP when this appears to solve both?

Flame because I'll probably get stick for liking Minecraft & Sony

5. Luke McCarthy

Looks like Minecraft Classic

Not the full Minecraft game. Hope I'm wrong.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like