back to article story gone

story gone

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. pab
    Dead Vulture

Bias?

No GT5 option in console game of the year?

2. Reg Varney
    FAIL

Stupid survey

You're forced to post an entry in every category, even if you have no opinion in that category

1. stucs201
      FAIL

Yeah, really stupid

I voted for the 'skip this vote' link below the vote button in protest at being forced to vote in categories where I didn't care or didn't like any of the options.

3. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

Meh

You lost the plot by lumping PS3 Move and Xbox Kinect into the same vote.

Kinect is a useless pile of junk thats laggy as hell, not very accurate and very limited in the games it can play, and therefore very deserving of the rusty dodo.

PS3 Move is the total opposite, very repsonsive, very accurate and works with a broad range of games, it's also much cheaper, and therefore worthy of a vulture award.

1. Bram

hate with some hate on the side

Wow dude, you really got up on the wrong side of the bed, they're two different approaches to two different markets, you just want to be angry at something/one.

let it go some like the PS3 some like the xbox, some like kinect some like move, depends on the game. the kinect isnt 'laggy' their are a lot less games for the kinect but that will come in time becaue it is a completely different style of controller. The move is like an advanced controller so backward compatibility is easy.

Calm down

4. Jamie Kitson

erm

Since when has the iPlayer been a hardware product?

5. Jamie Kitson

Shome mishtake, shurely?

*Best* service provider? Surely "worst", or even "least worst"?

For example I am relatively happy with Virgin, but there's no way I would vote for them as the best.

This topic is closed for new posts.