nav search
Data Center Software Security Transformation DevOps Business Personal Tech Science Emergent Tech Bootnotes BOFH

back to article
Verizon slashes Microsoft Kin phone prices

This topic is closed for new posts.
Paris Hilton

Oh

So, I guess it could serve to suggest that Microsoft doesn't have the same followship as Apple. Go figure!

Joke

Stupid MS 'kin phones

What the 'kin 'ell were they thinking?

Coat

No idea....

...but they're 'kin shite!

I don't get it

Weren't these supposed to replace Sidekick phones? Then how did they manage to fudge the pricing so badly?!

Troll

Kin = Early version of Windows Phone 7

Microsoft has promoted Kin as being a prelude to Windows Phone 7, which much commonality.

Now that Kin is dead in the market, I can assume that Microsoft will try to distance it as far as possible from Windows Phone 7, and try to brush Kin under the carpet as if it never happened.

Danger???

I wonder if the Kin line is a product of the Danger division. The upload portion for everything sure seems to make it look that way.

With a name like Danger, it is just not a name, but a warning.

FAIL

$0.01 at Amazon

Old news, been 1cent at Amazon for a while now.

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-KIN-ONE-Windows-Wireless/dp/B003H4R6SA

FAIL

LOL

I took a look at Amazon, checked the single "Customer Review" which gave it a big thumbs up and lo and behold the one and only reviewer resides in . . . . . Seattle, Washington.

Nice try Amazon. Nice try Microsoft.

Anonymous Coward

Not only that...

... but they also went and bought the other Kin phone too... All smells a bit fishy to me.

Coat

It's about time

They reduced the 'Kin price.

WTF?

i am going to wait for...

the Kin hell :p

iPhone 4 sells 1.7 million on its first weekend, M$ will be luck to sell 1.7 :D

Happy

I feel a powerful urge.

I don't know why, but this makes me want to wear a black turtleneck and laugh maniacally.

h 6
Stop

Slash what?

Verizon needs to slash the MS Kin.

This topic is closed for new posts.

The Register - Independent news and views for the tech community. Part of Situation Publishing