back to article Packard Bell EasyNote LM 17in laptop

Back in May I reviewed Packard Bell’s dot S2 netbook and was disappointed to find it was little more than a Aspire One 532h rebranded from parent company Acer. I was therefore pleased to see the new EasyNote LM looks totally unlike any of Acer’s 17in Aspires and Timelines. Packard Bell EasyNote LM Packard Bell’s EasyNote LM …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. TeeCee Gold badge
    FAIL

‘a true cinematic experience’

All Packard Bell have got to do now is find an actual cinema with a only a 17" screen and a pair of crap speakers to its name and Trading Standards can go back to sleep then.....

1. Anonymous Coward
      Coffee/keyboard

I have been there...

it was in Great Yarmouth (it i would imagine its gone now - at least i bloody hope so)

2. iMlite

Ah the Bell problem!

The screen has always been a problem for PB's. A few years ago I bought some 17inchs (going cheap at about £250 each) for family use. First thing to go at 12 months was the keyboard - loose keys, the next was the screen - lots of lovely verticle lines. At the end of 2 years most were unusable - but the price point and return was good.

Hmmm...and dare I admit that I'm sitting here in my conservatory (off today and the sun is shining), using the last one to type this - with an old monitor and keyboard attched.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like