back to article Ex-Broadcom boss beats drugs orgy charges

Henry T Nicholas III, the billionaire co-founder of Broadcom, has been cleared of drugs charges by a federal judge. The US government alleged that as CEO, Nicholas' life was a non-stop party of cocaine, ecstasy, meth, valium, marijuana and prostitutes, which he distributed among friends and business partners. A Californian …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. James 47
    Thumb Up

You get one shot at life

I hope this guy did all the stuff he's alleged to have done, and got away with it.

2. lglethal Silver badge
    Thumb Up

spike your drink, guv'?

" It said he spiked Broadcom customers' drinks with MDMA."

If my service provider did that I'd be the most loyal customer they've ever had!

3. Peter 4

I hope this guy did all the stuff ...

Hear, hear!

4. MinionZero
    Stop

I don't buy it for a second...

This is very interesting ... "A Californian judge yesterday threw out the charges, after a related securities fraud case against Nicholas unravelled two weeks ago amid claims the prosecution had improperly influenced witnesses and leaked details to the press."

So whats to stop the defendant from arranging for witnesses to end up feeling fearful of being influenced and intimidated whilst leaking trial details, to then use this legal technicality to undermine the case, by claiming it was the opposition working against them. (Its also highly improbable the prosecution would try to improperly influenced witnesses. Its far more likely it was done by the defense side to throw out the case on a legal technicality).

We are after all dealing with a particularly driven power hungry Narcissist with all the usual Machiavellian two faced cunning and duplicitous manipulation of others. Therefore just such a level of two faced duplicity is very easy for such a person. So just taint the trial and then get off on a technicality. Plus with enough money to get a good enough lawyer it becomes easy. :(

5. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

Jealous Prosecuters

They're just pissed-off because they don't get invited to that kind of party. Presumably they couldn't find anyone who was invited who was willing to testify.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Jealous Prosecuters

They could probably find invitees, but the invitees couldn't remember enough details due to damaged brain cells.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Respekt

He used his position of power, influence and affluence to PARTY HARD. Respekt. Nuff said.

This topic is closed for new posts.