back to article Google wheels out Chrome, Wave updates

Google's developers clearly missed all the Halloween fun, with both the Chrome and Wave teams slinging out updates yesterday. The Wave team has pushed out a "developer instance" of the messaging everything platform. "One of the fundamental concepts we discussed was the vision for wave as an open communications protocol. We …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

Tested?

They've managed to break google reader tabs on igoogle (at least here anyway)

Back to firefox.

2. riCh chestMat
    Thumb Up

I hit update this morning

and twittered about how fast Chrome 4.whatever was. So I can concurr with 30% speed increase.

3. Mike Cardwell

Bookmark Syncing?

Or you could just use XMarks.com for bookmark syncing as it has support for Firefox, IE and Safari as well as Chrome.

4. Patrick O'Reilly

Bookmark Sync

Bookmark Sync built into a browser? Sound like anyone we know.... Opera maybe...

5. Dave 129

@Patrick O'Reilly

Except Opera Link will now sync quick dial, typed history, custom search providers, notes and other stuff (http://www.opera.com/link/).

Which was great when I had to reinstall Windows 7 after my borked Vista upgrade. There is something extremely satisfying to open Opera, login to sync and all your bookmarks, quick dials and searches are already in place. Now if they could add keyboard profiles and menu preferences that would be even better :)

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like