back to article Soundcast Outcast Junior

Aimed at outdoor music lovers, the Outcast Junior comes from American manufacturer Soundcast Systems and, compared to the larger Outcast model, is the more compact and affordable version. It features four 3in drivers at the top of the unit and a 6.5in sub-woofer in the base, all powered by a 60W digital amplifier. Despite …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Edwin
    Megaphone

ASBOs

Listening to the umptieth yoof pedal by with crap music blaring from their mobe, I wonder if increasing the sound quality and the volume at the same time would change my annoyance level any.

Probably not. However, it does look like you could give it a good swing either into the middle distance or the offending twits' head, so there is that to be said for it...

2. Wize
    Unhappy

Is it throwable?

I don't care about how well it lands, just how far I can lob it when some inconsiderate idiot beside me decides the world should share in their choice of music.

3. Stuart Archer
    Thumb Up

Battery Life

Forgive me if I've missed it, but there was no mention of battery life from the internal battery? I'd maybe consider this if it was a bit more than f*ck all..

4. Lewis Caliburn23

Battery Life

The Outcast battery power operates at two levels depending on the amount of volume applied. In the lower mode the unit gets to 18 hours of life and at the higher mode achieves between four and seven.

This topic is closed for new posts.