back to article Air force pounds Philippine MILF lairs

Regular readers will recall that we last year discovered that Phillipine armed forces were locked in a deadly struggle with rampaging MILFs - the rather unfortunate acronym for the separatist rebel Moro Islamic Liberation Front. Well, according to a truly sensational headline down at The Phillipine Star, the air force has …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Jamie
    Linux

What are the odds?

Honestly what are the odds of getting a story where you can use the word MILF and Ponce and it is not done as sensationalism or degrading as they are the actual names.

Got to love this small world we live in.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

When this war is just an old memory

Will the MILFs have turned into GILFs?

3. Lionel Baden

perfect story for the Reg !!

it really is

4. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Flyboys! Pah!

So the Air Force are pounding MILF strongholds eh? Bloody Crabfats get all the fun!

Paris, because I bet her Mother is a MILF and could do with a good pounding.

5. Simon Painter
    Heart

pounding

I shall be informing HR that the reason I have been googling 'Giving MILF a good pounding' at work is purely down to my love of being kept abreast (fnar fnar ) of current affairs.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

dang...

... you had me going with that headline. And its only monday...

7. Andy Barber
    Heart

Vanessa Feltz...

...BBC London VJ said that she was 36G & was happy to be described as a MILF! Well she is a MILF!

8. kevin biswas
    IT Angle

taste = bad

war < funny

9. Drak

was funny the first time

I dont have a problem of making jokes of war. War is always stupid, no matter how justified the cause, one is always fighting for or against something stupid. But trying to milk another laugh from those who didnt catch this joke the last time is pretty cheap. I think El Reg can dig up more low brow humor elsewhere.

10. Matthew
    Joke

mil wars ftw

Looks like they're coming down hard on those MILFS

11. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@Drak

> ... (El reg) trying to milk another laugh from those who didnt catch this joke the last time is pretty cheap.

You must be new here.

I think we can look forward to many months of updates on the desperate battle against the MILFs, and scores of posters asking: "Where's the MILF angle?"

And someday, god willing, we'll have a MILF avatar.

12. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

@Andy Barber

Andy, you are one sick puppy.

13. Charley

@AC 23:35

Ok, I'll bite.

Where's the MILF angle?

14. Anonymous Coward
    Unhappy

@Andy Barber

I feel sick just reading that. Go and stand in the corner.

This topic is closed for new posts.