back to article G20 Summit: All the action caught on camera

It's been quite a week in good old London Town, what with international big cheeses rolling in to solve the world's economic woes at a stroke and restore our beloved planet to its happy pre-crisis condition of nothing more worrying than some bothersome developing world hunger and the occasional light war to entertain the masses …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Chris Mallinson
    Thumb Up

Fantastic!!

Absolutely brilliant, just what I need to finish my week!!

2. Yasser Nabi
    Thumb Up

Fantastic!

That has to be the best review of the week i have read today :o)

3. Nick
    Thumb Up

heh

Good stuff!

4. Scott
    Thumb Up

Wheres wally

Is that wally i see standing on the stairs with an AK because he stands out?

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Very nice

I got the Taliban Lego man for Christmas. Best pressie evah!

6. Gianni Straniero
    Heart

Lovely

I trust now is all in order down Soho way, and that The Moderatrix is reinstalled. It would be a terrible shame for her to leave. For most folk on this side of the firewall, having their comments moderated by Sarah is the closest thing to a meaningful female relationship they've had since going onto solids. But can Mr Haines be trusted not to publish any more injudicous PMT-related remarks? I think we should be told.

7. MnM
    Heart

Action Blur!

The Moderatrix armed to the teeth looks hot hot hot!!! And she has three boobs. Fit.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Err...

Why did that preacher bloke have to glue jubs to a playmobil figure? The one on the right in the first photo looks to have a decent enough pair.

Also, the great unwashed look to be on the clean side. Either they've just been doused by a water canon or El Reg didn't want to give them a make over for fear of of legal action. I hope it is the former.

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

w00t

came for the BOFH, staying for the playmobile :)

10. Steve

lol

They got more sense then the real people!!

11. Warren
    Paris Hilton

NSFW

The second picture needs a warning.

More to the point surely it should be Playmobil figures on the telly?

Paris, because she is too. NSFW that is not Playmobil.

12. Colin Westwater
    Happy

Genius

I want to go get some Playmobil this weekend now!

13. Edward Miles
    Thumb Up

Ceaser! We who...

are about to LOL salute you!

14. Luis Ogando
    Thumb Up

Brill

Made my day.

15. Yorkshirepudding
    Go

must be...

FRIDAY! W00T you guys owe me a keyboard much tea was expelled during the lol'ing ha ha quality

16. Ash
    Thumb Down

NSFW, Mr Haines

Might want to include that on the RSS feed.

17. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Tony Sales of Tin Machine

It would have been wonderful if someone had gone to the G20 protests dressed in a human-sized Playmobil suit. That person could have tried to mentalise the police into believing that he was actually a life-sized tiny Playmobil figure, and that the police themselves were miniature people, and that everybody at the protest was a toy of some kind, the playthings of mysterious slobbering giants from the skies.

In The Register's Playmobil world do the Playmobil people play with tiny little models of human beings?

18. Anonymous Coward
    Unhappy

PMT? that can only mean Play Mobil Time

Er, I am deeply deeply ashamed to admit trying, but has anyone found pictures of the cosmeticly enhanced Playmobil Eve?

19. H2Nick

Excellent stuff.

Do hope I don't get to many nightmares triggered by the the Über-Wacqui image though...

20. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

*applause*

truly you've outdone yourselves this time. Funnier than BOFH any day. Yes, I went there.

21. Peyton
    Heart

@MnM

Uh oh... now the Moderatrix and Eccentrica Gallumbits are gonna be permanently linked in my brain. ;p

Kudos once again on the Playmobil coverage!

22. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@ Warren

a warning along the lines of "This may look like it's NSFW, but you can't actually see anything and the anatomy is somewhat baroque", perhaps?

23. Lankydude
    Heart

Fridays...

just wouldn't be the same without your in-depth reconstructions of the week's news! And thank the deity of your choice that the Moderatrix still sees fit to come to work.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart - please keep up the good work.

24. Tim

@ Warren

I suspect Playmobil pron is very illegal nowdays, it being a particularly orrible perversion. Anyway, there is a precedent that the Playmobil characters watch normal, er, vanilla flavoured, grumbleflicks.... check out the Hans Beck tribute here: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02/06/hans_beck_tribute/page3.html

Congrats to El Reg for the excellent coverage, tho I'm concerned about the missing Somali pirates. I hope they weren't hiding under that hat.

This topic is closed for new posts.